Lenovo IdeaCentre 5i Desktop PC - Grey (Intel Core i5-10400/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10) - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 2.9GHz Intel Core i5-10400 hexa-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM produce powerful performance for smooth multi-tasking, productivity workflows, and more
- 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) offers ample storage space for your files, videos, photos, and more
- Gigabit ethernet port, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), and Bluetooth 5.0 offer reliable options for wired and wireless connectivity
- Four USB 2.0 Type A ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C port, one 3.5mm microphone/headphone combo jack, one VGA Out, one HDMI Out, one Audio-Out, one mic jack, one RJ-45 port, and a 3-in-1 card reader offer a wide array of connectivity options for peripheral devices
- Slider door at the front protects the ports from dust and offers easy access to the optical disc drive
- Pre-installed Windows 10 operating system offers an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Includes keyboard and mouse for out-of-the-box convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- Ideacentre 5i
- Power Cord
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 85 reviewers who responded, 79 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I like this box- May 28, 2021
Box is a small tower with modern metallic look. You do not need to hide it deep behind the table. Simple and straightforward installation and it runs perfectly after that. Embedded graphics card easily services 4K monitor. There are 2 obvious low cost opportunity to make this box even further to prolong the life of this product for many years: 1. Memory can be increased from current 8G up to 32G. Increase to 16G would be under $100 2. M.2 Optane module can be added to increase the speed of execution. It will cost between $50 and $100 More complex future upgrade might be done by adding graphics card, which would need to be small to fit in a small tower box of this desktopYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great...- February 26, 2021
It was simple...buy the computer, take it home, plug in and follow directions. I was taking a microsoft course using a mac and it was not going well so just went for this on a whim. I am very pleased as it is letting me accomplish all that I need to do for my classes. The mac is still faster but this feels familiar and was affordable. I am liking having a desktop again after multiple laptops.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome pc but little issue- November 5, 2020
Awesome pc, but with one drawback. The sliding on the front. If you want to use the cd- rom, you can't have anything plug in the front to open the cd-rom. The door covers the cd-rom when you want to use the cd have slide the over to the right where there open slots for using headphones, usb slot, memory slot. If they are in use have remove them able to use the cd rom. Anyways awesome pcYes, I would recommend this to a friend.