Lenovo IdeaCentre 5i Desktop PC - Grey (Intel Core i5-10400/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10) - English
- 2.9GHz Intel Core i5-10400 hexa-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM produce powerful performance for smooth multi-tasking, productivity workflows, and more
- 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) offers ample storage space for your files, videos, photos, and more
- Gigabit ethernet port, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), and Bluetooth 5.0 offer reliable options for wired and wireless connectivity
- Four USB 2.0 Type A ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C port, one 3.5mm microphone/headphone combo jack, one VGA Out, one HDMI Out, one Audio-Out, one mic jack, one RJ-45 port, and a 3-in-1 card reader offer a wide array of connectivity options for peripheral devices
- Slider door at the front protects the ports from dust and offers easy access to the optical disc drive
- Pre-installed Windows 10 operating system offers an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Includes keyboard and mouse for out-of-the-box convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- Ideacentre 5i
- Power Cord
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 159 reviewers who responded, 145 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- OK machine, 1 STUPID design choice- July 21, 2021
Overall this is a pretty decent machine. It comes with the usual Lenovo bloatware, but that's easily removed. However, one feature convinces me that no Lenovo engineer ever actually used this machine: the sliding front panel. The front panel slides to the left - exposing the power button, USB ports, and media card reader - or to the right, exposing the DVD drive. Anybody notice a problem here? Not the designers, apparently. I haven't actually needed to use a DVD drive in quite a while - my laptop doesn't even have one - but if I did need it, I'd be irritated that I had to unplug everything from the front to use it. Dumb, dumb, dumb.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- I like this box- May 28, 2021
Box is a small tower with modern metallic look. You do not need to hide it deep behind the table. Simple and straightforward installation and it runs perfectly after that. Embedded graphics card easily services 4K monitor. There are 2 obvious low cost opportunity to make this box even further to prolong the life of this product for many years: 1. Memory can be increased from current 8G up to 32G. Increase to 16G would be under $100 2. M.2 Optane module can be added to increase the speed of execution. It will cost between $50 and $100 More complex future upgrade might be done by adding graphics card, which would need to be small to fit in a small tower box of this desktopYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great computer- June 18, 2021
To my surprise the screen was set up the same way windows 7 was. I like more control and say about my computer and this one gave it to me. I have one that is windows 7 and I loved it too, until something kept blocking me from too many sites. This runs like a charm so far. It took longer for the store clerk to find it in stock then it did for me to set this up and load my fav programs in it. I nixed the virus protection and windows temp programs. Only problem I have is I did not get full rewards points for it after spending over 500 dollars on it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.