Lenovo IdeaCentre 5i Desktop PC - Grey (Intel Core i7-10700/1TB HDD/12GB RAM/Windows 10) - English
- 2.9GHz Intel Core i7-10700 octa-core processor and 12GB of DDR4 RAM produce powerful performance for smooth multi-tasking, productivity workflows, and more
- 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) offers ample storage space for your files, videos, photos, and more
- Gigabit ethernet port, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), and Bluetooth 5.0 offer reliable options for wired and wireless connectivity
- Four USB 2.0 Type A ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C port, one 3.5mm microphone/headphone combo jack, one VGA Out, one HDMI Out, one Audio-Out, one mic jack, one RJ-45 port, and a 3-in-1 card reader offer a wide array of connectivity options for peripheral devices
- Slider door at the front protects the ports from dust and offers easy access to the optical disc drive
- Pre-installed Windows 10 operating system offers an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Includes keyboard and mouse for out-of-the-box convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- Ideacentre 5i
- Power Cord
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 41 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Hardware excellent; Microsoft Windows 10 horrible!- March 14, 2021
The hardware component of this purchase is very functional and a good value for the price. There is however a real problem with the software: Microsoft Windows 10 S, Home! Microsoft continues it's monopolistic and predatory practices: the software is a straitjacket that attempts to force you to use microsoft software in almost every instance, even when there are outside applications other than microsoft, that are far better, and which you prefer to use. Manufacturer's must stop forcing Microsoft OS on consumers, and start building machines with Linux OS!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No media, but not bad otherwise.- June 12, 2021
Really odd case design with the sliding face place. The chipsets are really odd and will not be automagically detected by Windows should you blow away the machine. Also, I bought two of these and neither came with any media or documentation. Overall, a decent machine. No real complaints. Just image the whole drive should you blow it away. That way you can get back the recovery partition with the Windows installation and proprietary drivers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- up and running fast- March 20, 2021
This is a nice compact desktop. It fits nicely behind my monitor. It is quiet, no loud HDD noises. The instructions that come with is suck! They have basically no information. The front panel slides from side to side. DO NOT PULL IT!!!!! One side has the CD the other is power and USBs. This machine has 7 USB, 1 USB-C, a front jack for headsets and a plug in the back for speakers. It has an HDMI and VGA for 2 different monitors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.