Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15.6" Laptop - Abyss Blue (AMD Ryzen 7/512GB SSD/12GB RAM/Windows 11)
- 5th Gen AMD Ryzen 7processor and 12GB of 3200 MHz on board RAM let you smoothly multitask and offer superior performance
- 512GB solid state drive provides all the space you need to store your files, media, and other applications
- AMD Radeon graphics with integrated video memory configuration offer best graphic visuals and renders high-quality images to the display
- 15.6-inch display with 1920x1080 resolution and two narrow bezels keep the picture rich, sharp, and wide
- Integrated 2x2 802.11ACWi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 offer wireless options for networking with compatible devices
- 3-cell Lithium Polymer battery with 45Wh capacity keeps your device running up to 12.6 hours for uninterrupted productivity
- Connect to external devices through USB A 2.0, USB A 3.2, USB-C 3.2, HDMI port, shared Mic/Headphone jack, and card reader that offer multiple options for data transfers
- Webcam comes with a physical shutter to protect your privacy from prying eyes of hackers
- Dolby audio delivers amplifying sound while you watch videos, stream music and video chat
- Work stress-free in low-light or dark conditions with backlit keyboard that helps you use your device comfortably
- Preloaded with Windows 11 operating system for intuitive user-interface and advanced features
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great computer horrible keyboard!!- May 16, 2022
Loved this computer- and the blue is spectacular!!! Unfortunately it comes with the French Canadian keyboard layout (not just the ability to turn on French) so that the enter key on the right is split into 2 and keys are rearranged; same with the shift key on the left - it is 2 keys. The result is that each time you try and click shift or enter you end up hitting an unintended key - if you have big hands you most likely won't notice. Noticed that all Lenovo computers in the store (in BC) had this horrible configuration despite the website showing the US keyboard config. Really too bad - had to return it and buy a different brand. BestBuy should allow customer to have the option of the standard US vs French keyboard for these awesome Lenovo products. And while they are it, how about colors other than slate gray, black or silver - boring!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report