Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15.6" Laptop - Business Black (AMD Athlon Silver 3050U/500GB HDD/4GB RAM/Win 10)
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 2.3GHz dual-core AMD Athlon Silver 3050U processor and 4GB of 2400MHz RAM deliver smooth and lag-free performance while creating documents, watching movies, or browsing the internet
- 500GB hard disk drive (HDD) with 5400rpm speed provides ample storage for your documents, media files, and more
- 15.6" display with a 1366 x 768 native resolution and narrow bezels delivers impressive visuals on a large viewing area
- Wi-Fi (802.11ac, 2x2) offers high-speed wireless internet connection through available network routers and hotspot devices
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology lets you wirelessly pair with compatible smartphones, tablets, headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
- 2-cell lithium-polymer battery provides up to 6 hours of runtime to make sure you stay productive for longer
- Two USB-A 3.0 ports, a USB-A 2.0 port, and an HDMI port provide multiple connectivity options with external monitors, portable storage drives, printers, scanners, and more
- One shared mic/headphone jack lets you connect your wired headphones to the laptop
- SD card reader allows you to quickly transfer your files from compatible memory cards (sold separately) to the laptop and vice-versa
- Integrated Dolby Audio sound system delivers immersive, dynamic audio for your media playback
- Built-in webcam with physical privacy shutter prevents unwanted video capture for working with peace of mind
- Pre-installed Windows 10 operating system offers a user-friendly interface and enhanced security features
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
- Power Cable
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
- Below Microsoft min ram due to shared graphics ram- December 27, 2020
Not sure why its an option to downgrade a computer by not having enough ram out of the box, this system with 8gb (i upgraded mine) will use near 4gb just sitting idle. The integrated graphics shares physical memory and it can use 2g of your memory or more , so 4gb is Microsoft minimum requirements assuming your graphics card has its own memory , so this is below Microsoft bare min req.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- pixelated/loud sounds- January 13, 2021
I’m not giving it a one because I still have hope. Started it up and it was very slow. I tried opening Microsoft store and it just loaded for like 3 minutes. Finally got chrome installed then went on a google meets call. At first it didn’t even work. Then I tried again and it was alright. But for some reason a few people are extremely pixelated to the point I can’t make anything out. It’s has nothing to do with them because I went on my Chromebook to see if it was the same and it wasn’t. Also, it sounds like I’m in a car that hasn’t had it’s oil changed in ten years. It’s so loud. Very disappointed might have to return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It’s a PC- January 7, 2021
I bought this specifically for work, needed something entry level that just did the job. It’s basic but it works. I’m an Apple user so this is definitely a far cry from that!! We’ll see how it fairs in the long-run, it is Windows so.....Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report