Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop -Almond (Intel Core i3-1115G4/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Win 10S) -En
Available to ship
- 3.0GHz Intel Core i31115G4 dual-core CPU with 8GB of DDR4 RAM has all the power you need for a smooth-multi-tasking, lag-free operation, and more
- 256GB of solid state drive offers a secure storage for all your important data
- 15.6-inch narrow bezel touchscreen display having an HD 1366 x 768 native resolution produces detailed images in high clarity
- Integrated 2x2 802.11ac W-Fi and Bluetooth 5 allow for a reliable connectivity to wireless networks and pairing with compatible devices
- 2-cell 35Wh lithium polymer battery can keep the laptop running for up to 7.3 hours
- One USB Type-A 2.0 ports, two USB Type-A 3.2 ports, one HDMI 1.4 port, and one built-in card reader allow you to connect to smartphones, flash drives, external storage modules, and other compatible devices
- Integrated webcam is available for shooting photos, participating in video chats or video conferences, and more
- Dolby Audio technology generates a clear and multi-dimensional audio for watching movies, listening to music, and more
- Physical shutter on the webcam ensures a complete privacy
- Preloaded with a Windows 10 S Mode that offers a super smooth performance and tougher security features
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 204 reviewers who responded, 184 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- camera/webcam/photo video..not great- December 11, 2021
Coming here just to review the photo/camera option if this Lenovo. Bought it 2 weeks ago. the laptop works find and slick. But was disappointed of how bad the picture/ webcam/camera works. I thought it was a setting issue. But nothing works. It gives image blurry/ sort of black and white/ color .. anyway very disappointed. I have had an Hp before and the camera was doing great photo and video. But this one really sucks. NB: calling the 1 855 253 6686 ( included in the cartoon)for technical support ... be ready to wait forever... seems to be a US #. So I gave up. I am going to return it. Camera quality is important to me with things now being done online ( meetings etc...). If you don't care about the camera. Everything else is goodYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very good laptop!- January 9, 2022
I am very pleased with my new Lenovo Touch Screen Ideapad. As with any new laptop, it took a little while to get comfortable with it. But I was able to set up quickly, without any tech help. The only part I found tricky was the tape covering the camera screen - it took me a little while (and some googling) to realize that removing the previously unnoticed tape was how to get my camera to show me! I have had no problems using this laptop for email, watching videos, and using online programs. (I have not used it for gaming.) So, I would recommend it to a friend looking for a relatively inexpensive Windows-based laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must Have- September 30, 2021
Incredibly light weight, with a great durable feel/look. Many upgrades; SSD card reader, multiple USB ports and touch screen that is very responsive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good laptop- September 17, 2021
Reason for 4 stars? 5 stars requires more than most products have to offer. My 4 stars means the following. Everything any normal laptop user would need. Quick response, adequate storage and display. Keyboard is good. For 80% of users, this laptop will meet and/or exceed their requirements. Don't let the battery inside the case bother you. It can be easily replaced without having to send it in to Lenovo. Remove the back of the case (10 screws) and battery is accessible. Check out YouTube videos. It's a good laptop, folks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great laptop but a bit noisey- January 5, 2022
I just replaced an older Lenovo laptop and decided to spend a little extra this time as I really liked my previous one and wanted an upgrade. I was a bit surprised to find the keyboard felt a bit cheap, even hollow whereas my other one was quite sound. The fan also runs a lot and is a bit noisy but otherwise a great laptop. I purchased on sale which made the price fair, I would not pay full price as I don't feel the quality is there. Hovered between a 3 and a 4 for this review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report