Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop - Grey (Intel Core i5-1035G1/256GB SSD/12GB RAM/Windows 10 S)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 1.0GHz Intel Core i5-1035G1 quad-core processor with 12GB of RAM delivers super-smooth performance, so you can complete your tasks at maximum velocity
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD) offers quick and secure storage for all your important files, data, and documents
- 15.6" touchscreen display with native resolution of 1366 x 768 delivers crisp and detailed visuals in HD clarity
- Narrow bezel eliminates clutter and ensures that you feast your eyes on a wider screen
- 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi enables seamless connectivity to high-speed internet
- Bluetooth lets you wirelessly connect with compatible devices for sharing files, streaming audio, and more
- Two-cell 35Wh lithium polymer battery keeps your laptop running for up to 7.5 hours (depending on usage) before requiring a recharge
- Thin and lightweight build is engineered to strike a balance between portability and performance
- Two USB 3.0 ports, a USB 2.0 port, an HDMI port, and a mic/headphone jack offer easy connectivity with smartphones, storage devices, external speakers, secondary displays, and more
- Integrated SD card reader offers easy file transfers without the clutter of wires
- Dolby Audio produces crisp audio that makes every track, video, and movie sound better
- Webcam lets you shoot videos, click photos, and video-chat with your loved ones, friends, and clients
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system in S mode, which is streamlined to deliver enhanced security and performance
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
- Power Cable
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Operation- January 8, 2021
This is my second Lenovo, but first touchscreen. I am sorry I got rid of the first one, which was not a touchscreen, and which worked perfectly. The TOUCHSCREEN is a nightmare. A few days after using it, it would not turn off and with a sound like an airplane taking off. This happened 3 times. And yesterday, Thur. Jan 7/2021, the 4th time, it would not shut down again. I purchased it in Sept 2020, so it is not long since I've had it. This morning I have a staff meeting and need it for teaching my students. I just turned it on and I have the sound of an airplane, and it is not turning on. I am extremely disappointed. A brand new computer! HELP!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Good computer with low resolution- January 14, 2021
Owned for about a month and a half. Everything worked well. Sound was good, i adjusted the dolby sound frequencies to my liking and computer was pretty quick. I really like the looks of the computer. The screen is completly anti glare which is nice and the touchscreen worked great. Battery never lasted the 7.5 hours it claimed more around 4.5 hours for me. I decided to return because of the screen resolution is only hd and not full hd. Dark scenes were very pixelly and i saw alot of little static dots in some scenes. Colours are pretty nice and brightness was good when adjusted a bit higher. I think its a perfect computer for a younger student.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- For now, it is really good- November 25, 2020
I have always used low-end laptops, so for me this laptop's giving me a culture shock. I am not sure of the details of the specs but it is way better than the one I had before (which is 6 years old), so no complaints! Everything is good and fast except for the amount of storage, which is to be expected as I was using HDD before.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report