Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" Laptop - Blue (Intel Core i5-1035G1/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10 S)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1.0GHz Intel Core i5-1035G1 quad-core processor and 8GB of RAM can handle multitasking, photo editing, and your favourite productivity applications
- 1TB hard drive offers ample storage space for your documents, media, and other data
- 17.3" screen with a 1600 x 900 resolution and slim bezels produces immersive visuals for all types of content
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac lets you access wireless networks with high speed and low latencies
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you transfer files with compatible devices (sold separately), pair wireless audio devices for sound output, and more
- Three-cell 42Wh lithium-polymer battery can power the laptop for up to 9 hours
- One USB A 2.0 port, two USB A 3.0 ports, one HDMI port, one integrated card reader, and one headphone/mic combo jack offer wired connectivity with external storage devices, external monitors, and other peripherals
- Dolby Audio technology makes your music, movies, and other content come to life with clear and sharp sound
- Integrated webcam allows for video calls, clicking photos, or shooting video and comes with a physical shutter for privacy
- Pre-installed Windows 10 bilingual operating system is packed with advanced productivity and security features
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- beautiful laptop but..- March 26, 2021
The laptop is almost perfect. the screen size, sound quality is amazing, the video quality is crisp clear. I tried the sound check and video check with youtube videos, it was perfect. the keyboard is smooth but doesnt have back up lighting. But i am going to return it because the fan was loud plus there was another irritating noise which sounded like electricity sound buzz from the right side of the laptop. I tried changing the power setting for laptop to see if the fan could be kept quiet but it still made sound. maybe i got a defective one and the one you might get may not come with such problems. there was fan sound or noise issues with other lenovos as i checked into internet about this issue. same issues of fan. so there is a good chance you might get a noisy fan and that other sound with your one. I dont want to open another and see if the other one make noise too. ill just return and look for something else. i am a lenovo fan and still own a windows 8 thinkpad yoga 12, and its about time for an update. I was sure to keep the laptop since it was lenovo's laptop. but maybe their 2.5K and above laptop are really the best ones and not the ones under 1K.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- DON't BUY- March 27, 2021
This is the slowest computer I've owned since my Apple IIC. It takes 30-45 min to restart after crashing because it was running YouTube on chrome at low resolution. Absolute garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- - April 23, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report