Lenovo IdeaPad 3i 15.6" Laptop - Sand (Intel Pentium 7505/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.0GHz Intel Pentium 7505 processor and 8GB of 2666MHz RAM ensure smooth and fast performance
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD) provides fast, reliable storage space for your files, media, and software
- 15.6" screen with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) and a slim bezel on two sides provides a wide, cinema-like viewing experience
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax, 2x2) and Bluetooth 5.0 offer reliable options for wireless connectivity or networking
- Two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one USB 2.0 Type-A port, an integrated card reader, and an HDMI port provide various options for connecting external devices
- Lithium-polymer battery with up to 12.6 hours of life prevents the need for frequent recharging
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound for your entertainment and video-chatting
- Physical shutter on the built-in webcam enhances privacy
- Thin and lightweight design gives a sleek, portable look
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home that features an easy-to-use interface and improved security
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for what we need. Simple smooth easy to use.- September 22, 2021
Back plastic was un clipped by the battery it looked broken but just clicked together. Everything works as it should to my knowledge. Only thing missing for me is a backlight keyboard. Would recommend for sure. It's good for web browsingand the Microsoft office applications and doing simple day to day home and business task.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good Laptop- September 25, 2021
I purchased this laptop about a month ago, and I am happy with it so far! I mostly use it for online post-secondary courses, so I really only need it for general use (nothing specific like gaming or other programs) so I can't speak to much else, but for what I use it for I like it. Out of the laptops I looked at I felt this one had the nicest appearance for the price range. It is also very lightweight for it's size, so I am not at all worried about carrying it around in a bag/backpack when I go back to school in-person.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Switching off automatically- October 13, 2021
Whenever i am using it switch pff automatically Once it freezed and made a strange soundNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report