Lenovo IdeaPad 3i 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop - Blue (Intel Core i3-1115G4/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Win 11 S)
- 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor and 8GB of 2666MHz RAM enable smooth and swift multitasking
- 256GB SSD drive provides ample space to store your files, applications, data and more without slowing down the performance
- Intel UHD graphics card with integrated video memory configuration offers best graphic visuals
- 15.6" touchscreen display with 1366 x 768 resolution and narrow bezels keep the picture rich, sharp, and wide
- Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11AC and Bluetooth provide a high-speed wireless connectivity with compatible network and devices
- 2 lithium polymer battery cells with 35Wh offers a prolonged runtime of up to 7.3 hours for uninterrupted productivity
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI out display port, along with shared mic/headphone jack let you connect to an array of peripheral devices
- Card reader offers an extra storage space by reading and writing memory cards
- Webcam comes with a physical shutter to protect your privacy
- Dolby audio delivers amplifying sound while you watch videos, stream music, and video chat
- Switch between max mode and battery saving mode to let your CPU take charge and for better battery performance
- Preloaded with Windows 11 in S mode for easy user-interface, sophisticated apps and updated security
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The hinge is not durable and comes off.- October 23, 2021
The hinge is not durable and comes off. Lenovo doesn't fix it and becomes your responsibility.
- Great laptop but weak screen and hinges- June 16, 2022
I've had this laptop for about 7 months now. Everything is good except for the fact that when you open and close the screen multiple times, the screws on the bottom fall off and the hinges break. I've just had this repaired but I believe this will happen again in the near future.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Unuseable- March 18, 2022
So incredibly slow, you can't use it. Basically, you click and then go cook dinner or mow your lawn while you wait for it to execute the command. Problem existed right out of the box. Ended up buying a replacement a month later.
- 700$ for an i3?- June 16, 2022
Insane price for how awful this computer seems. You can get much better for the price, search elsewhereNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - May 13, 2022Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report