Lenovo IdeaPad 5 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop - Platinum Grey (AMD Ryzen 7 4700U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM) - En
- 2.0GHz AMD 8-core Ryzen 7 4700U processor and 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM deliver smooth and reliable performance in multi-tasking and video streaming
- 256GB solid state drive provides quick storage and access to your important files, movies, music, photos, and more
- 15.6" Full HD touchscreen with a 1920 x 1080 resolution and 90% Active Area Ratio with narrow borders for an enhanced viewing experience
- 2x2 802.11AX Wi-Fi 6 gives you fast and reliable internet access ia your home network or available hotspots
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity lets you pair the laptop with your Bluetooth-enabled devices like smartphones, headsets, printers and many more for wireless convenience
- 3-cell lithium polymer battery features Quick Charging and provides up to 12 hours of runtime, so you can keep on working all-day long
- Sleek and lightweight laptop weighs just 2.02kg for easy carrying and its durable finish looks attractive and stylish
- Two USB-A 3.1 ports to connect external storage devices or other peripherals and 1 USB-C 3.1 port with power delivery feature to charge your smartphone and tablets easily
- One HDMI port allows you to connect the laptop to your TV or other displays for watching movies on bigger screens
- Mic/headphone jack allows you to connect your wired headphones and earphones
- Dolby Audio system delivers immersive sound for your movies and music
- Built-in webcam with physical privacy shutter helps keep you safe from hackers and unintentional recordings
- Fingerprint sensor enables a quick and secure login without entering your password
- Backlit keyboard to help you see what you're typing even in low lighting
- Pre-loaded with Windows 10 (English) operating system features an easy-to-use UI, updated browser, and supports lots of useful software
- Includes a copy of Microsoft Office 365 (30 day trial) that helps you work with ease and a copy of MCAfee LiveSafe (30 day trial) to keep your files safe and secure
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Runs Beautifully- October 25, 2020
New Ryzen 7 4700u processor runs like a dream. I mainly use it for web browsing with 20 tabs open (sometimes two windows with 20 tabs each), YouTube videos, video calls (49 person zoom call), and Office applications. Effortlessly processes anything you throw at it. No slow downs. Runs cool. Fan rarely turns on and if it does it's quiet and quick to cool. Have already recommended it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing Screen Quality- July 31, 2020
Very good laptop overall: amazing screen, solid built, top-notch processor, very good battery life. I wish it had more RAM... unfortunately you can't add any either. Highly recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Defective- October 9, 2020
I bought this product and within the first month. It started freezing on me completely. Screen would freeze and would not unfreeze at all. Had to restart it each time this happened. I have zoom classes and I can't afford losing valuable class time because of my laptop freezing in the middle of a lecture. I tried to return but best buy only offers a 14 day return period. Unfair! that is way to short to see everything that may be wrong with a product especially a laptop. Poor warranty service they have here.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report