Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Chromebook (MediaTek Helio P60T/128GB SSD/4GB RAM)
- 2.0GHz 8-core MediaTek Helio P60T processor and 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM ensure smooth and lag-free performance while you're working on multiple applications simultaneously
- 128GB solid state drive (SSD) offers faster storing and retrieving speeds for your project files and other media files
- 10.1" Full HD IPS touchscreen display with 400 nits renders bright, clear visuals with lifelike colours in 1920 x 1200 native resolution
- Ultra-thin 9.13mm narrow bezel gives you more screen space for enjoying your movies, games, and other content with minimised visual clutter
- Integrated 802.11AC Wi-Fi allows you to access the internet from wireless networks
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology quickly pairs up with your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets, wireless headphones, and more
- Built-in 2-cell lithium polymer battery gives you a runtime of up to 10 hours when the device is fully charged
- USB-C port (supports display port) allows you to connect external storage devices, display units, and other peripherals
- Integrated webcam makes it easy to connect with friends and family members through video chats
- Compatible with USI pen (sold separately) to draw sketches and jot down notes
- 2-in-1 Chromebook comes with a detachable bilingual keyboard with 5-point pogo pin and magnet design to quickly turn the laptop into a compact tablet
- Pre-loaded with Chrome OS (bilingual) that integrates with other Android devices
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Lenovo IdeaPad Duet
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1733 reviewers who responded, 1562 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- True 2 in 1, since tablet mode actually works- July 27, 2020
Some may complain about the 4gb of ram, but to be fair if you need 20 chrome tabs open, just use the chrome extension "the great suspender" since it puts inactive tabs to sleep and frees up ram. It's worth removing the back cover in tablet mode, since it makes it so much lighter. The trackpad is much better than I was expecting based on professional reviews, it's absolutely fine, and supports multi touch gestures too. The keyboard is also perfectly fine for everyday day use, those looking to write reports should just use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse if they find the keys cramped, no big deal. The HDMI output via usb-c works, but is limited to 1080p at 24 Hz, so ok for movies on an external monitor/tv, but perhaps not for desktop use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- LOVE IT!!!- July 30, 2020
I replaced my two years old Acer Chromebook 11, (CB3-131) and it's AMAZING! It's nice and small but still runs full ChromeOS. Much more powerful than an Android tablet with a keyboard, but most Android apps work great on this tablet. Portability is also great, and the keyboard and back cover/kickstand feel well built. The only downside is that it only has one USB-C, so you can't charge and listen to music with the included headphone jack adapter. However, battery life is so great that this will almost never be an issue, even less if you have wireless headphones or a USB-C dock. 128 GB model is the way to go, since there's no expandable storage, and it's only a $50 difference from the 64GB model. All in all, this tablet is a portable productivity machine, and the quality is much better than the price would suggest. I highly recommend it for students, or anyone else who needs a portable but still capable Chromebook.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- So far this thing- September 1, 2021
So far this thing has been amazing!! I was looking for a mobile "command". I work from home as a Recruiter as well as Stream and post gaming clips on various social media outlets. This thing has been incredible from organizing my days, being able to work on the go anywhere (web apps) as well as some basic clip downloading (very slight editing) and posting. It is exactly what I was looking for!!