Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop -Grey (AMD Ryzen 5 4500U/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/Win10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 2.1GHz AMD Ryzen 5 4500U hexa-core processor and 16GB of RAM offer powerful performance, allowing you to multitask, stream videos, and browse seamlessly
- 512GB solid state drive (SSD) provides ample space for fast start-up times and smooth data access
- 14-inch Full HD touchscreen display with 1920 x 1080 native resolution offers crystal-clear and detailed images
- Wi-Fi (2x2 802.11ac) lets you connect to wireless networks, hotspots, and other devices
- Bluetooth 4.1 links up with compatible peripherals, such as wireless mice, headsets, and more
- 51Wh, three-cell lithium polymer battery offers up to 10 hours of use for non-stop play or work
- Two USB-A 3.1 ports, one USB-C 3.1 port, and an HDMI port let you connect to a range of accessories
- Multi-mode design includes laptop, tablet, tent, and stand modes that allow you to go from 0-degree to 360-degree orientations in a flash for the optimal experience
- Physical shutter on the built-in webcam prevents unintentional capture of images to ensure privacy
- Preinstalled Windows 10 operating system provides enhanced stability, security, and a host of features
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
- Power Cable
- AC Adapter
- Lenovo Digital Pen
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Lemon- February 26, 2021
Loved this laptop. It ticks a lot of boxes. Specs are great, snappy, lovely screen with little glare, good sound, comes with a stylus, doesn't get hot, silent fan, great keyboard and touchpad and the tablet function is awesome. Good looking laptop with nice sturdy feel while being light. Then a week goes by with minimal usage (Word, surfing, Youtube)... Keyboard locks, it's not as snappy anymore, screen locks, lots of glitchy movements. Now that I've set up the return and using it while I wait for my new one, it won't turn off or install any updates. I have to restart over and over for the keyboard to suddenly start working. I do a hard power off and it will come on by itself like it's alive. But then freezes. It's junk. This is definitely going back and I'm not getting another one. Best Buy doesn't do direct exchanges so you have to physically go to the store. Not buying from here again until this is figured out.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Great Laptop- December 10, 2020
Very fast and reliable laptop. owned for a little over 3 months and is working perfect. Only flaw would be when you go into tablet mode, the speakers a little muffled since they are on both sides of the keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love it so far- February 15, 2021
Bought it for my son for school. He loves it so much he's constantly on it even after school is out. I bought a computer 6 months ago with the same stats, which cost me twice the price, and I honestly like this computer better. I especially like how it has a better variety of ports. My other computer only has c cell ports, which I honestly wish I had taken into consideration before I bought it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report