Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop -Grey (Intel i5-1135G7/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/Win 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 2.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor and 8GB of RAM boost your work and entertainment performance
- 512GB solid-state drive (SSD) lets you store media, files, projects, photos, and more
- IPS touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution and a narrow bezel offers a wider area and treats you with high-quality visuals with outstanding colours
- Wi-Fi (2x2 802.11ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 ensure fast and secure data transfers when connected to supported devices
- Three-cell lithium polymer battery with 51Wh capacity offers up to 10 hours of runtime on a single charge
- Two USB 3.1 Type-A ports, a USB 3.1 Type-C port, and an HDMI port let you connect up a variety of peripherals
- Integrated webcam with physical shutter safeguards your system from unwanted users
- Dolby Audio speakers keep you hooked with impressive sound quality
- Laptop mode is great for daily computing, Tent mode lets you share media, Stand mode is ideal for watching your favourite flicks, and Tablet mode allows for in-depth interaction
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system, featuring an easy-to-use interface and access to a world of apps
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5
- User Guide
- Power Cable
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Laptop keyboard layout is different- January 28, 2021
I ordered this laptop but the one they sent me, while it's a Flex 5, has a French keyboard layout, with keys being in the wrong spot. As an example, the left shift key is half the normal size and there's a slash there right beside your left pinky. A few other keys are in different spots too. And while they allow for store pick-up, you can't do store return. So I have to wait another few weeks and return in-store, while I in the meantime (of course) I have to pay my credit card company. Not a good process.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Pretty Good- February 7, 2021
Two weeks into using this PC now, it's pretty fast, the touchscreen is awesome, Bluetooth and wifi connectivity is very fast as well, but if you are used to a more spaced out keyboard, this one is a little compact, but you'll get used to it. Speakers are excellent, there was this fan noise I got when I first started the PC, but it didn't after that. Probably cause it was being used for the first time. Overall great purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Prettty good laptop- January 29, 2021
Pros: The laptop is really nice. Has a sleek design. Screen is really nice, it’s super clear. Screen brightness is good. It runs fast and smooth, was Able to play a game and have multiple tabs opened on both chrome and Microsoft edge and had no lag whatsoever. It doesn’t make any noise. Battery last about 4-4.5 hours on full brightness and constant use. Lasts about 3.5-4 with backlit keyboard on the whole time. Fast to charge though. Cons: The speakers are faulty so i have To return it. They make an awful static sound whenever I’m playing music or a video. I’m assuming that’s just the one i have Though, and not all of them. It does heat up pretty quick though for a new laptop, it doesn’t get insanely hot, It just heats up quickly. But again, the fans are noiseless. They keyboard is what’s really making me unsure of whether i want to exchange the laptop (because of the speakers) or just return it for a different laptop. I can tell it’s going to take a long time to get used to it. The layout is different and I’m used to a bigger laptop/keyboard that has a number pad. So with this one, I’m making a lot of typing errors haha. All in all, if keyboard layout isn’t a concern for you, then it’s a great laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report