Lenovo Legion Tower 5i Gaming PC (Intel Core i5-10400/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/GTX 1660 Super) - En
- 2.9GHz Intel Core i5-10400 processor with 8GB of DDR4 RAM makes this PC great for playing modern games and using video-editing programs
- 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) and 256GB solid state drive (SSD) provides lots of space for storing your files, software, videos, and more
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super graphics card with 6GB of video memory delivers extremely fast frame rates at up to 4K
- Gigabit ethernet port, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and Bluetooth 5 provide various options for network connectivity and wireless devices
- One USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C port, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A ports, two USB 2.0 Type A ports, an RJ-45 port, and a variety of audio jacks provide a wide array of options for connecting peripheral devices
- One DVI port, one Display Port, and one HDMI-Out port offer provisions for connecting various display devices
- Enhanced dual thermal fan design and dedicated heat sinks ensure cool and noiseless performance
- Sleek Phantom Black 28 L chassis, see-through side panel, and built-in ARGB lighting give an impressive look to the PC while you're gaming
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system that features an easy-to-use interface, sophisticated apps, and enhanced security
- Includes keyboard and mouse for convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- Legion Tower 5i
- Power Cord
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 53 reviewers who responded, 47 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Keeps Freezing Up and Crashing- August 25, 2021
This worked well for about 4 days then it would suddenly freeze up. Twice it came back to life about 30 seconds after freezing but the other times it eventually went to the Blue Screen of Death! Lenovo customer service was less than helpful and suggested that I contact Best Buy instead. First Lenovo agent had me factory reset the computer. That worked well for a whole day and then it froze 4 times in 4 hours!! Another factory reset and it froze again not 5 minutes later! I obviously got a lemon. I had read horror stories about premade computers but I bought one anyway. Boy am I sorry!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- You get what you pay for- September 10, 2021
For the money, especially with how hard it is to get a graphics card, this is a great value purchase. Comes with a mediocre mouse and keyboard so it’s not essential to immediately buy peripherals. I immediately upgraded the RAM from 8 gb single channel to 32 gb quad channel crucial ballistics and it runs super fast now. Power supply is only 400W, and the motherboard is okay, so solid foundation, for light gaming this would be amazing, medium to high quality graphics can be a struggle. I do recommend buying it, with the intention to slowly upgrade.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Lenovo legion review- April 10, 2021
It's honestly not bad. It gas never crashed, always has stayed pretty fast considering, and has some pretty good upgradable capabilities. It works very well with 3-pin 5v RGB fans, has a decent set of USB ports and the front IO has turned out to be kinda helpful. One thing I've been very surprised about is the airflow, its better than expected. My biggest and really only gripe is the cop out on the power supply. Non-modular 400w? Can't OC or anything like that but holy wow that's small. Other than that, it's a totally doable pre-built that most people are usually nervous of.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.