Lenovo Legion Tower 5i Gaming PC (Intel Core i7-10700/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/16 RAM/GTX 1660 Super) - En
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 2.9GHz Intel Core i7-10700 processor with 16GB of DDR4 RAM makes this PC great for playing modern games and using video-editing programs
- 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) and 256GB solid state drive (SSD) provides lots of space for storing your files, software, videos, and more
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super graphics card with 6GB of video memory delivers extremely fast frame rates at up to 4K
- Gigabit ethernet port, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and Bluetooth 5 provide various options for network connectivity and wireless devices
- One USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C port, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A ports, two USB 2.0 Type A ports, an RJ-45 port, and a variety of audio jacks provide a wide array of options for connecting peripheral devices
- One DVI port, one Display Port, and one HDMI-Out port offer provisions for connecting various display devices
- Enhanced dual thermal fan design and dedicated heat sinks ensure cool and noiseless performance
- Sleek Phantom Black 28 L chassis, see-through side panel, and built-in ARGB lighting give an impressive look to the PC while you're gaming
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system that features an easy-to-use interface, sophisticated apps, and enhanced security
- Includes keyboard and mouse for convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- Legion Tower 5i
- Power Cord
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 60 reviewers who responded, 57 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- great desktop, terrible keyboard/mouse- January 7, 2021
1/7/20 this was a christmas present to us so i just started using it,, i love it ,, very quiet, fast and powerful.. and interesting to be able to view the inside operations,, so far its great,, i do have one negative response,, the keyboard and mouse are the worst.. i dont think they could be much chintzier then they are,, w this price of computer,$1149. youd think they could give us a better keyboard,, when i can get to a store thats open i will have to buy a new wireless set,,and lighted,, i cant see the buttons, i need a light over me to see,, its really terrible.. so if u get one of these desktops, get yourself a new keyboard and mouse right away.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PC- May 3, 2021
Great PC Good CPU cooler Dual channel Ram Didn't cheap out on the motherboard Or power supply - B460 Had a small problem where fans wouldn't light up but it was super easy to fix off of a youtube video.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best for the price- June 3, 2021
Been using this for a month now. Bought it to fly in flightsim and runs extremely smoothly even in scenery heavy areas. For just 1349 its a super computer, super fast also for everyday use. Beware of the tiny SSD though, I have no problem with it since I only use flightsim and CSGO and put unused files in the HDD but it might not be adequate for those who play many games. Only downside was that the CPU fan did not light up unless you rerouted the cable and one of the front fans was backwards but just take the case off and its a quick fix.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report