Lenovo S345 14" Chromebook - Mineral Grey (AMD A6-9220C/64GB/4GB RAM/Chrome OS) - English
- 7th Generation dual-core 1.80 GHz AMD A6-9220C processor and 4GB DDR4 1666MHz RAM work together to provide enough power for work tasks and entertainment
- 14-inch full HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution ensures text is crisp and colours are vivid
- Integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi and 4.1 Bluetooth allow for easy wireless connection to compatible devices
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to ten hours of use on one charge
- Two USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 ports and two USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 ports enable wired connections to external devices and accessories
- 180-degree hinged chassis lets you lay the laptop flat or tilt the screen to extreme angles to get the most ergonomic viewing position
- Preinstalled with Chrome OS for your convenience
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Chromebook S345
- AC Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
- Little machine - Big power- 20 mai 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This little guy with big power has proven to do exactly what I need it for! Remote connectivity, fast browsing, great app support. It keep me connected to all my emails and social media accounts. The only thing I think would be better would be a 5G cell card, but I knew it didn't have it and it's worked perfectly for me as is!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some adjustment, but learning . . . .- 20 juin 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It took several weeks to learn how to do "Caps Lock." It wasn't as the guide directed: "Search" + "Alt," but rather "Shift" pressed twice. To release, press "Shift" once. Also, it took awhile for my hands/fingers to learn how to type on such a small keyboard. I was used to keyboards with big keys, sturdy keys, but this one is more "delicate," the keys are nearly flush with the board. :-) Anyway, I'm thankful for a computer OF MY OWN--SO IMPORTANT IN THIS DAY AND AGE! I need it to do job searches, take some free courses, work on self employment options and craft a website!
- Pretty good- 19 juin 2021
It's pretty good but no touch screen. Other than that it's pretty good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- S345 is a reliable machine for anyone- 13 février 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is much better than any other chrome book we have ever used. It’s a reliable machine compared to all of the others. We purchased this for my aging parents whom are afraid of windows computers and it’s simple enough for them to do all of what they need during this pandemic. They can do virtual doctor appointments, check grocery rewards, have video chat with their grandkids easily and more. If you or a loved one do not want fuss with a windows platform or a junky chromebook, buy this one because Lenovo is making top notch reliable machines.
- Should have a touchscreen at this price- 23 mai 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This chromebook is decent, and I wanted to see how well the AMD CPU compares to the Intel Celeron version (S340 model). No noticeable difference in performance. However, it wasn't until after I had ordered that I noticed that the S345 does NOT come with a touchscreen, which was unexpected considering that it was only $10 less than the S340 Intel model which does have the touchscreen. My fault for not noticing the difference in the description, but it certainly makes the S345 model much less compelling compared to the S340.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.