Lenovo Smart Clock Essential With Google Assistant - Grey Cloth
- Smart clock with 4" screen and LED digits lets you keep track of time
- Built-in Google Assistant allows hands-free operation and control of over 40,000 compatible smart devices from 5,000 brands
- Dual Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, 2.4G/5G, MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, and BLE make it easy to connect this clock to compatible devices to play music, listen to audio books, and more
- Built-in night light lets you seamlessly move around in the dark
- Three levels of brightness allow easy readability based on the amount of light in your room
- Built-in speakers and cast button let you play music, listen to podcasts, audio book, and more
- Compact design can be placed anywhere in your home or office
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1694 reviewers who responded, 1543 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good clock, but that's it.- 4 novembre 2020
Purchased this on impulse as it was half price. Wanted something to replace my 30 year old alarm clock. I like to be able to listen to the radio before bed (quietly), set an alarm easily, and be able to read the time while not making the whole room bright. The clock is way too bright at night, it is impossible to turn the alarm on and off, couldn't figure it out, and the lowest volume setting is still quiet loud for listening to the radio. Hopefully this will make a good Christmas gift for somebody, I'm not interested in it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (11)Report
- Great Idea Terrible Execution- 23 octobre 2020
I bought this to replace a regular clock. It is a great idea but there are glaring issues with how it works. The good: - Sound is good for its size - Its small and pleasant looking - It has a USB port for charging devices - It has Google Assistant built in - the display can be dimmed in the dark The bad: - If you wake up before your alarm, you can not stop the alarm, you can only delete it or wait for it to go off and press the alarm button - The night light comes on in the morning and can not be turned off without talking to google - which wakes up my partner. - The night light can not be programmed to stay off in the morning before the alarm goes off While there are more good points than bad, the bad points heavily outweigh the good. I often wake up before my alarm is set to go off and I want to cancel my alarm for just that day but you can not do this. This is a basic alarm function that should be available. The night light should also be programmable so it does not automatically start in the morning. Unless these issues are addressed I can not recommend this clock. Unfortunately, I will be returning it to Best Buy.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- Spontaneously loses network connection- 5 mars 2021
First, there are two Lenovo Smart Clocks -- or used to be. I bought the Smart Clock with Google Assistant for my wife, and it's been great. I got this one, the Smart Clock Essential, for myself, and ... not so great. It has fewer options and capabilities than the earlier model. I wouldn't mind that, as I don't use the alarm options much anyway and the old model is no longer available. But this one also loses its connection to my network at least every couple of days. It's not my network's fault -- Google Wi-Fi is great. I'm just getting tired of expecting this clock to be part of my Google Home and being told it's stepped out for a while.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.