Lenovo Smart Clock Essential With Google Assistant - Grey Cloth
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Smart clock with 4" screen and LED digits lets you keep track of time
- Built-in Google Assistant allows hands-free operation and control of over 40,000 compatible smart devices from 5,000 brands
- Dual Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, 2.4G/5G, MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, and BLE make it easy to connect this clock to compatible devices to play music, listen to audio books, and more
- Built-in night light lets you seamlessly move around in the dark
- Three levels of brightness allow easy readability based on the amount of light in your room
- Built-in speakers and cast button let you play music, listen to podcasts, audio book, and more
- Compact design can be placed anywhere in your home or office
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Great Idea Terrible Execution- October 23, 2020
I bought this to replace a regular clock. It is a great idea but there are glaring issues with how it works. The good: - Sound is good for its size - Its small and pleasant looking - It has a USB port for charging devices - It has Google Assistant built in - the display can be dimmed in the dark The bad: - If you wake up before your alarm, you can not stop the alarm, you can only delete it or wait for it to go off and press the alarm button - The night light comes on in the morning and can not be turned off without talking to google - which wakes up my partner. - The night light can not be programmed to stay off in the morning before the alarm goes off While there are more good points than bad, the bad points heavily outweigh the good. I often wake up before my alarm is set to go off and I want to cancel my alarm for just that day but you can not do this. This is a basic alarm function that should be available. The night light should also be programmable so it does not automatically start in the morning. Unless these issues are addressed I can not recommend this clock. Unfortunately, I will be returning it to Best Buy.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (8)Not helpful (0)Report
- It does what it supposed to- October 7, 2020
Works well....I wish Google Assistant was a bit more integrated with the unit. As an example you are unable to shut off the display or change the alarm sound. I appreciate the physical buttons.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Great alarm clock if you are looking to reduce scr- October 20, 2020
It is minimal by design and it is exactly what was required in my case. I wanted to give it to my son so that he can schedule multiple alarm on different days. Yes this functionality is there on all phone, tablets etc but than you have to take care of access screen time. This solves that. It also have a nifty night light to use. It shows temperature information but does not have a room temperature sensor. That is one thing which would have made it perfect. Display dims automatically on light close. Google home functions fine like the home mini I have. if you are going to buy a home mini, buy this. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)