Lenovo Smart Clock with the Google Assistant
- Wake up with hundreds of sounds and media alarms to choose from
- Snooze by simply tapping your Smart Clock
- GOOD MORNING ROUTINE lets you check the display and see the weather, your calendar, commute info, news, and everything else you need to know to start your day off right
- GOOD NIGHT ROUTINE enables you to turn off the lights, lock the doors, play some relaxing music, and more, so you can unwind in the evening
- See alarm suggestions and set it up via voice or touch
- Dedicated USB port located behind the device lets you charge your phone
- Single dashboard works to control your connected home, so you can control lights, the coffee maker, lock doors, or check security cameras -- the possibilities are endless
- Supports over 10,000+ products and over 1,000 partners/brands
- Multi-room allows you to add your Smart Clock to a speaker group and play media across multiple devices and rooms
- Compatible with Chromecast, so you can stream your favourite shows, movies or music on your TV or speakers using only your voice
- Google is a trademark of Google LLC
- Lenovo Smart Clock
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3507 reviewers who responded, 3177 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wasted potential, poor support from Lenovo- May 29, 2020
Lenovo dropped the ball on this device, and it's a shame because it's an otherwise great form-factor and in theory could replace Mini's. Lenovo has failed to address why this device randomly changes its MAC address, which contrary to their Support/forum replies, is NOT normal behavior and is not a security feature. None of Google's own smart home devices exhibit this behavior, which wreaks havoc with any network security controls. Beyond that, as a 'partner' device, upgrades and features that Google releases for its own devices are slow to make the it to the Smart Clock, if they are ever released at all.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Looks nice, really doesn't work great.- March 1, 2020
I like the look physically and how the apps look, but this thing is not great. We have had constant problems with it not recognizing commands that our regular google home has no problems with. Then it would get stuck loading when it did hear the command. So we checked wifi quality, and our other smart devices in the same room work flawlessly. We even returned it for a new one just in case it was a hardware problem. The new one is slightly better, but it still gets confused often, and is slow to process commands, sometimes even messing up the command completely. Would not buy again.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Clock + smart features- September 22, 2019
If you want bigger and loads of features get the Google Nest Hub. Remember this is a small bedroom _clock_ and that is what it does and it does it well. The only gripe is in auto dim mode, if the clock is on the other side of the room, it may be hard to read, but ask it the time and it will tell you. I get up at 5am everyday in the dark and I use it to turn on the lights in the house and control the thermostat when needed as well as read me the forecast, news and maybe play a few songs. No this won't replace a set of speakers, it is more set to hear the assistant voice clearly, but you can group it with some and then you are all good to go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.