Lenovo Smart Display 7" with Google Assistant - Blizzard White
- 7" touchscreen with 1024 x 600 native resolution lets you clearly view your photos, watch live TV, YouTube videos, browse recipes, and more
- Built-in Google Assistant allows you to operate this device hands-free and control over 40,000 compatible smart devices from 5,000 brands
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, 2.4G/5G, Bluetooth 5.0, and MIMO provide plenty of options to connect compatible devices such as headphones, speakers, and more
- Stereo speakers offer room-filling audio for an enhanced entertainment experience
- Built-in 2MP wide-angle camera allows for crisp, clear video calls with family and friends
- TrueBlock privacy shutter hides the camera when not in use to ensure your privacy
- Compact design can be placed or be carried anywhere in your home
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 295 reviewers who responded, 260 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Can't connect to an external headphone or speaker- November 26, 2020
Really Lenovo? No Bluetooth output? Returning this device - The overall quality of the device itself is good, nice design, but ---- it can't connect to an external buetooth speaker or headphone - so you are stuck with the low-quality speaker in the device. Yes, it has bluetooth but it can only be used as an output device - so if you want to stream your phone's audio to the device using Bluetooth you can - but who would, knowing that the device's speaker is not the best? I can't really understand this design decision - all Google Nest smart displays, and even a echo $18.00 smart speaker can connect to another bluetooth device to be used as output.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Product- December 15, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been extremely pleased with my Lenovo Smart Display 7" with the Google Assistant. Not only is this a fun product to have in your home it's also quite attractive and goes well with all sorts of decore. I especially like using this little Google gadget in my kitchen. It's fabulous for looking up recipes and for streaming music. I think it has a great sound quality for its size. I was really impressed with all of the features it boasts like the camera and the ambient lights. I also like that it pairs nicely with many Google controlled devices. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a Google assisted device. This is an excellent product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lenovo disapointment- December 21, 2020
It was a good product until levono says they can't find my device. Even after I put in my serial number and even downloaded there app. Just to get an answer about there product. So I just wasted two hrs. Going in circles on there website and mobile app. In short I didn't get any help at all from them. I'll be turning the display off. I know better than to purchase a Lenovo product again. It is the only tei couldn't obtain help with a product. Hell I bought a cheap. Made in china smart watch and got instant help when I needed it. I'm am very disappointed. Why have a product with no support when needed. Thanks for nothing levono.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.