Lenovo Smart Frame 21.5" with Google Assistant - Grey Metallic
- 21.5" smart frame with 1920 x 1080 resolution and anti-glare coating displays your favourite photos or digital art from the cloud on the wall or your desk
- Built-in Google Assistant allows hands-free operation just by using your voice
- 802.11ac/a/b/g/n, 2.4GHz/5GHz, and Bluetooth 5.0 offer seamless wireless connectivity to the cloud and compatible devices
- Colour tone sensor adjusts the brightness and colours of your photos according to the ambient light in the room
- Gesture sensor at the bottom lets you swipe through art or photo collections easily simply by waving at the sensor
- Landscape to portrait rotation allows you to place the frame virtually anywhere in your home
- AI-based smart photo suggestion algorithm and auto-collages showcase your favourite memories
- Companion app on iOS or Android allows you to change advanced settings for the best viewing experience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
- A good photo frame gen 1.- December 19, 2020
Like it! The landscape and portrait modes work well. The build quality is good.. A bit on the heavier side . Display is good. Antiglare is good. Split screen is good . The mounting system is good and easy to install. Phone App is good. Cons : Menu needs to be easier to use from the frame. no link option to Amazon photos or other cloud based . No Micro SD card or SD card or USB port to local show photos. Power cable if flat would blend better with the wall. The time display locations position should be changeable . Option to change and Update built in pictures. Video playback need improvement. Motion sensors need improvement. App slide show should have 5 sec increments ..15, 20, 25 sec display options.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great addition to the family photo wall- December 31, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Smart Frame is a great product overall. Very happy with the product. Only reason for 4 stars is the power solution makes it difficult to hide the plug. A smaller plug that would fit a recessed wall outlet would have been better. Also the motion control is too sensitive as it activates simply by walking by the frame. It also has a tough time with the gestures if you are standing to close to it. The display itself is clear and bright. But not too bright. It fits in well with regular photo's on the wall.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't cut off photos!- January 3, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Picture quality is good, pretty simple to hang. Easy to send pictures to IF you already use Google photos. For others this could be a learning curve. Problem is there should be an option to not have it cut off photos. I have mine generally in landscape mode and for landscape photos it will fill the frame, meaning some of the photos get cut off. Especially a problem since I'm using this to display my kids artwork and there name or other important parts of the photo is missing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.