Lenovo Wi-Fi Smart Plug
- Allows for remote control of any device in your home
- Built-in protection keeps your plugged-in electronics safe from power surges
- Thoughtful design offers an easy-to-reach power button and a low profile that won't block adjacent outlets
- Pairs with the Lenovo Link App so you can control your devices from anywhere
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant for convenient voice control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very difficult to connect- January 3, 2021
Very difficult to connect on most most modern modems that are dual band- 2.4 ghz and 5ghz. The device will not recognize the 2.4ghz signal from the modem and will not connect. Not very "smart" for a smart device in this sense. Have to use other workaround methods in order to connect device to wifi. Not as easy to set up as instructions indicate if you have dual band modem which most modern modems are now
- Great Smart Plug- December 8, 2020
It works great. This smart plug is very reliable, fits nicely in the outlet and does exactly what it is supposed to do. It integrates with Alexa well. The only difficulty is setting it up due to horrible instructions. But once you switch it to AP mode (which is noted in the instructions, unfortunately as a secondary option) setup takes about a minute regardless of router configuration or 5GHz network.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Value- March 15, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) This device is great for its price. You can make scheduled events to turn this on or off. You can see how much electricity is taken by the connected device. You can connect this to Google Assistant to turn this device on or off. The only issue I have is that it doesn't show up under Google Home, but you can control it with voice by saying "ok google, turn off lamp" or something like that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.