Lenovo Yoga C740 15.6" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Grey (Intel Core i5-10210U/512GB SSD/8GB RAM) - En
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 1.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i5-10210U processor and 8GB of 2,666MHz RAM deliver plenty of processing power to meet your daily computing needs
- 512GB solid state drive (SSD) along with 32GB of Intel Optane memory offer ample storage space for your project files, media, and software with quick system bootup and data retrieval speeds
- 15.6" touchscreen display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution makes sure everything looks vibrant and crisp, and allows for easy onscreen navigation using your finger
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) 2x2 enables stable connections to high-speed networks through wireless routers or portable hotspot devices
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology quickly pairs with compatible devices such as wireless speakers, headphones, smartphones, tablets, and more without the hassle of wires
- Three-cell rechargeable lithium-polymer battery with a 60.3Wh capacity keeps the laptop running for up to 15 hours, so you can stay productive anytime and anywhere
- Two USB-A 3.1 ports, two USB-C ports with DisplayPort support, and one shared headphone/microphone jack allow for multiple device connectivity options for wired mice, keyboards, headphones, external hard drives, monitors, and more
- Two-in-one convertible design quickly transforms into a tablet to adapt to your working needs
- Integrated speaker system delivers immersive audio for your movies, music, and other media playback
- Built-in webcam with TrueBlock privacy shutter prevents accidental or unwanted video recording to protect your privacy
- Convenient fingerprint reader allows for safe and instant login
- Backlit English keyboard features illuminated keys to help you keep working even in low-light conditions
- Lightweight construction uses sandblasted premium aluminum for comfortable handling when you're on-the-go
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home (English) operating system comes with an intuitive UI, advanced security features, and much more
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2631 reviewers who responded, 2549 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overall a GREAT laptop- March 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this laptop so much, it is sooo incredibly fast and even though the storage isnt much, it is perfect for light work and school work. I also love this laptop because of its fingerprint sensor which makes logging into this computer a breeze. Not to mention, it is really useful when you could use it not just as a laptop, but also as a tablet, which really comes in handy for school work. The only con is that it is fairly heavyish. The last thing that I love is that it has multiple ports, including 2 USB-A ports and 2 USB-C ports and 1 3.5 jack which really come in handy when you are trying to connect things to the laptop, in which you need no extra hubs or adapters. Overall I really am enjoying this laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great aside from Windows 10 wifi issue- March 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am mostly very happy with this laptop. I teach math online and the larger screen is great along with the numeric keypad. We purchased this to replace a 6 year old 13" screen Lenovo Yoga which ran well up until our googled DIY refreshes didn't help it anymore. The one thing that bothers me is that this laptop actually doesn't stay connected to our wifi as well as the old did. However, when connected via ethernet, it's much faster than our old computer was. From what I've read, this is likely a Windows 10 issue and not a Lenovo issue so perhaps unfair to knock a star for this but it's annoying all the same that the preloaded OS does this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- If your in IT, check out this laptop!- October 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am loving my Lenovo Yoga c740! I have had it for almost 2 weeks and I am using it to start my IT career. The computer is really fast and very stylish as well. It seems quite durable even though I have been very careful bc I paid a good amount to get what I needed. There are 2 things I find to be a downfall. The first is the speakers are not as loud as I would like for such an expensive laptop. The second is the fact it does not have an hdmi port, and, I would have to purchase a $60 attachment to use hdmi if I wanted to. It should have one for $1200. Other than those 2 very small issues, I am completley satisfied with my purchase for now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.