Lenovo Yoga C940 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop (Intel Ci7-1065G7/512GB SSD/32GB Optane/16GB RAM) -En
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 10th Gen Intel Ci7-1065G7 processor and 3733 MHz RAM deliver optimal performance, long battery life, and smooth multitasking capabilities
- 512GB solid state drive and 32GB Optane memory combine to satisfy your storage needs as well as allow quick data access and start-up times
- 14.0-inch touchscreen with razor-edged bezels and 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD resolution is optimized with up to 500 nits of brightness to provide clear, sharp images and texts
- 4K VESA certified DisplayHDR400 delivers bright and sharp visuals for an immersive viewing experience
- Dual Wi-Fi 802.11AX and Bluetooth 5.0 allow wireless connection to your home network and compatible devices such as smartphones, headphones, and more
- Four-cell lithium-polymer battery offers up to 9.5 hours of non-stop work or play time
- Aluminum construction with sleek metal chassis is light in weight and easy to carry wherever you go
- One USB A 3.1 port, two USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 / Thunderbolt 3 ports, and one DisplayPort via USB-C enable easy connectivity with peripheral devices
- Rotating Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos offers 3-dimensional audio in every mode for an immersive experience
- Garaged digital pen with charging option allows you to seamlessly make notes, draw, and more
- Privacy shutter on the webcam gives you peace of mind
- Raised camera bump provides improved grip for opening the lid
- Voice assistant is accessible even in sleep mode and can be accessed from other side of the room using voice commands
- Two-in-one design allows you to bend and flip the lid, so you can change the mode according to your needs and comfort
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home English operating system provides a wide range of work and entertainment applications as well as improved security
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 718 reviewers who responded, 606 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Laptop & Good Value- December 2, 2020
Bought this laptop for my wife to use for work. I was looking for something portable as she works between both office & home. This laptop is a good product for us. We are not "power users". Most of our business applications are online, with minimal work in MS Office. Speed is good for our needs. Screen resolution is good as well. I had my search narrowed down to this laptop, a MS Surface Pro 7, and the HP - ENVY x360 2-in-1 13.3" Touchscreen Laptop (Model 13m-bd0023dx). While the Lenovo has better overall specs, the several hundred dollars I saved with the sale price of this HP made the difference for me. So, I purchased the HP instead.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for Lightweight Use- December 2, 2019
Don’t get fooled by the i7 number, because these 1065G7 CPUs are from the low wattage line. While they give excellent battery life, they are not for heavy processing applications or gaming. Until Intel releases the 10nm high performance CPUs, the 9th generation are the best option. Now that’s out in the open, this Yoga laptop is well made for a Windows machine. Keyboard is comfortable, and the screen is bright enough. It makes a very good computer for office or student use. My only problem is with the screen bottom part which is a bit awkward. Wish they had full screen with thin bezels. Thanks for reading and good luck with your research.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lenovo Yoga support experience- April 28, 2021
I purchased this PC for a new consulting biz that I was starting and did not do much with it until Dec. Purchased docking and other accessories to customize. After 2 months of almost daily use, the “power” USB-C input had to be unplugged and reconnected each time the saver took hold. Now, a mere 5 months after purchase and 4 months after regular use, the operating system crashed and need to have it restored to factory default settings and then restore from backup. Signed up for Lenovo Premier services and they were very unsupportive and had a total disregard for my issues. Not helpful or friendly. Stay away from Lenovo!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.