Lexar Media JumpDrive S37 128GB 150MB/s USB 3.0 Flash Drive - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- The massive 128GB Lexar JumpDrive S37 flash drive is the perfect place to house your most valuable photos, videos, files, and more. Back up those breathtaking travel videos from Italy and those precious photos of your kids in their cute Halloween costumes
- Featuring a retractable connector with easy-to-use thumb slide, this USB drive has no caps to lose. It also comes with a key ring loop so you can attach it to your keychain, backpack, or laptop bag for convenient portability.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology delivers impressive read speeds of up to 150MB/s so you can transfer a 3GB HD video clip in less than 1 minute (wow, that's fast!). Write speeds of up to 60 MB/s also ensure quick performance. For additional versatility, the flash drive is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- EncryptStick Lite software uses an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption to help safeguard your sensitive files against corruption, loss, and deletion. It also lets you create a password-protected vault that automatically encrypts data, so you can rest assured knowing your personal information and financial records are safe.
- Lexar S37 JumpDrive
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Worked ok, and then it died- 5 juin 2017
had this for couple years, and don't use it often and just recently died on me, computer detects it as RAW drive, and unable to initialized or format it. I had tried windows format tools and mini tool partition, neither of them work, and detected bad sectors when scan it using mini tool partition. glad I didn't have any important data inside...if you use this, remember to backup your data elsewhere. also, I do experience lost connection issue as another reviewer mentioned below. often happens when transferring large data size like over GBs I have another kingston usb drive which is still working well over 10 years I can't believe they released such an unstable product. very disappointed. I won't buy Lexar products in the furture and won't recommend this for sure.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Unreliable - Stay Away!- 4 mars 2017
Seemed like a good deal at the time, but I soon ran into issues. 1) Because it's got moving parts, the head frequently collapses back into the body when trying to put it into a usb port. 2) After a few weeks, it started randomly disconnecting on an intermittent basis and being unrecognized by the computer. There's probably a reason it's such a low price... stay away from this one, folks.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Won't stay connected- 16 octobre 2016
This USB stick worked fine for about 2 weeks and now only connects intermittently. I have tried multiple workstations with no success. This was a complete waste of money.
Not helpful (0)Report