Lexar Media 128GB 95MB/s SDXC Memory Card
- Features a 128GB capacity
- High-speed, Class 10 performance leverages UHS-I technology for a read transfer speed up to 633x
- Maximum write speed of 45MB/s and maximum read transfer speed of 95MB/s
- High-speed file transfer from the card to your computer helps to accelerate workflow
- Capture high-quality images and stunning Full HD 1080p and 3D video on your compatible DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Includes downloadable image rescue software that can recover most photos and select video files
- Lexar 633x SD Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Lexxar Media 128GB 95MB/s SDXC Memory Card- September 6, 2016
Received the SD Memory card but it was not the one illustrated in the photo. The card in the photo is a SD-(3) XC- I (10) and the one I received was SD-(1) XC- I (10). Card does not work as well as it should and I did ask the sales person at the counter specifically for this. (3). I am disappointed. Please let me know if there is something that can be done.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Poor quality case that you can't replace- September 27, 2018
Under normal use the thin plastic casing fell off. I put it back on several time and asked Lexar to send a replacement case, they are less than paper thin and don't hold up well. They closed the request and ignored it. After asking again for a case they asked for photos which were sent, by this time it had jammed in the camera several time due to the case coming open while the card was in use. Now they refuse to replace the case because the case is damaged and "Lexar does not have the means to repair non-working products due to a recent move into new ownership." yet they also claim "The company will continue to provide support to existing customers through this transition period." Must have been a short period. Lexar (Micron) can't make money off these and dumped the whole line. You will get no support, once the stock is gone it's gone. Poor Quality, paper thin case, won't warranty, can't fix... seems you might as well buy them directly from china. Don't buy Lexar, don't buy Micron, better service from China.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Bad Vacation- November 2, 2016
Purchased this card for int'l vacation. Stopped working second day. Has to use my phone for pics until I could buy expensive with Exchange 8GB card. Returned it to store. Nothing can be done as it is opened. Of course it is opened. How do you find out if a good car otherwise. Tech geeks said I can download pics and try formatting the card. My camera will take a high GB card too. If this doesn't work. I lose a pricey card and my never again vacation pics.
Not helpful (5)Report