LG 2.0 Cu. Ft. NeoChef Microwave (LMC2075BD) - Black
- 2.0 cu. ft. capacity to cook and heat a variety of your favourite dishes
- Smart Inverter technology gives you precise control from 300W - 1200W and allows even defrost for perfect results
- Auto sensor cook and reheat adjusts time and power based on humidity measurements
- The hexagonal-shaped stabilizer ring provides 6 wheels for the turntable to rest upon instead of just 3 to accommodate tall or heavy items without fear of them tipping over
- Intuitive SmoothTouch glass controls looks sleek and modern, and its smooth surface seamlessly wipes clean
- Anti-bacterial EasyClean coating allows for effortless cleanup of your microwave's interior
- Uses bright and energy-efficient interior LED lighting
- SmartDiagnosis technology built into the NeoChef can directly communicate with LG customer service 24/7 to self-diagnose and troubleshoot issues and problems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4771 reviewers who responded, 4341 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Microwave, Horrifically Annoying Beep- 19 avril 2018
This microwave works quite well. Its ability to flawless heat popcorn via its internal sensors is impressive, and it's rather stylish too. Unfortunately, this microwave beeps incessantly. If I'm heating up my breakfast while getting ready for work, this microwave is primed and ready to chime for about 10 seconds every minute until I get the food out. Yes, a reminder that my food is done is nice, but if I'm getting ready, listening to the same chime 7 times every morning is mind-mindbogglingly annoying. Honestly, it's this flaw alone that makes this LG unrecommendable. If it didn't cost so much, I'd throw it out my window and get a new model.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great microwave so far- 27 mars 2020
I’ve owned this microwave now for almost two months. I can’t say too much about the sensor cook functions. The popcorn function gets used a lot and even my 5 year old can now cook perfect popcorn with two button presses. The unit has room to heat whatever you can imagine. The inverter allows for even heating at lower power settings, which is a big plus to me if I want to defrost something or gently warm without burning the edges. I did purchase extended protection after reading a handful of reviews about units failing near the factory warranty date. I appreciate having a number pad instead of having to rely on presets to set the timer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Died after 3 months- 30 avril 2020
We were warned about planned obsolescence with newer microwaves by all the honest salespeople out there, but we were expecting the microwave to last at least 2 years. It lasted 3 months! The microwave turns on and the table turns, but no heat. When we called LG, they weren't even surprised; they said it would be more expensive to repair, so they'll just replace it. Umm. Hello? What about the environment. This just makes me so upset. The microwave itself? It was meh. My in-laws Panasonic microwave is FAR more powerful. This takes 2 mins to heat up most leftovers; theirs takes 1 min. But maybe we got a faulty one. Who knows. Overall: NOT impressed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.