LG 22" 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV (LJ4540 22LJ4540)
Available online only
• 22" IPS LED backlit display with 1080p HD resolution (1920 x 1080 native) offers stunning visuals with sharp and vivid images
• 14ms GTG response time ensures lag-free, fluid like picture movement, even for fast-paced action scenes and sports
• 68% CIE 1931 colour gamut with 16.7M colours take on-screen realism to the next level with rich colour textures and hues
• Triple XD engine ensures that every image processed stuns you with excellent colour, contrast, and clarity for an immersive viewing experience
• Eight picture modes allow you to adjust viewing settings to accommodate your content
• Flicker Safe, Eye Comfort Mode, and Motion Eye Care features keep your eyes safer by minimising eye fatigue caused by continuous watching
• Auto-off and Smart Energy saving mode consumes less power
• Built-in 2-channel 3W speakers produce immersive audio for all your favourite content
• HDMI 1.3 port helps connect other devices such as gaming consoles, streaming devices, and more
• USB media port lets you stream content from external storage devices like portable hard disks and pen drives
• 178-degree vertical and horizontal viewing angles give you the space to move in your room without sacrificing the view
• Supports convenient wall-mount installation with 75 x 75 VESA compatible wall mounts (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 147 reviewers who responded, 136 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Television for My Kitchen!- February 6, 2021
I bought this television about a month ago for my kitchen and placed it on a shelf so I can watch it while eating or doing kitchen chores. It has a very clear picture making easy to read the scrolling information at the bottom of the screen during a newscast, for example. I don't need my cable box anymore to watch non-premium television. It has one coaxial connector and one HDMI input. It has no phone jack though, so I cannot connect headphones to it. It also does not have any RCA input or output jacks, such as for connecting a wireless headphone transmitter or external speaker system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little TV for the price. Fabulous picture!- April 2, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Just moved. New apartment has a space I created a small office in with big glass windows showing a picturesque view of NYC. Ran a cable line into the room and purchased this little LG TV. Perfect. It sits on a window sill ten feet from my desk chair. I shopped every brand, every model of smaller fat screen TV. This had the most bang for the buck and the price was extra reasonable at Amazon. With free prime delivery, I was in business in no time. Easy install. And the picture is clear, clean and bright.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs longer power cord from tv to AC Adaptor- January 30, 2020
I bought this tv a month ago to put on a bookshelf that is attached to wall (to prevent tipping over). The power cord from the tv to the AC adaptor is very short, so the AC adaptor doesn't reach down to the floor underneath the bookcase. There is not room behind the bookcase for the rather large AC adaptor. If the cord were just 2 feet longer, the AC adaptor would reach the floor and this would work. I called LG to see if they make a longer cord and not only do they not make such a cord, but they were completely unhelpful recommending someone who does. I hate to order something online that might not be compatible with the LG, which is why I contacted LG to start out with. Frustrating. TV may be good, but customer service is not, which kind of makes the quality of tv irrelevant IMHONo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 3 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Returns can be made within 14-30 days of receiving your order.
|OneDealOutlet Canada||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Blank Media, Computer components & Office Supplies||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, Monitors, Printers||14 Days||0%||10%||20%|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
Consumable products such as battery, blank CD, DVD, Blu-Ray media, ink and printer toner are not returnable. Return shipping will be paid by seller for all cases where product is defective or damaged. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 3-7 days