LG 22" FHD 75Hz 5ms IPS LCD Gaming Monitor (22MB35PY-I) - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 22" LCD display with IPS technology and Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution delivers stunning visuals with vivid details for your games and movies
- 5ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate gives smooth, blur-free picture movement for fast-paced action sequences and sports
- Total Color Management technology maintains optimal colour standards by minimising the colour differences between the original images, the monitor screen, and the ultimate result
- LED backlit monitor with 1000:1 static contrast ratio and 250 cd/m2 brightness rating delivers life-like image quality with precise colours
- Reader mode helps you read the content on-screen with minimised blue-light emissions that can harm your eyes
- Flicker-Safe technology protects your eyes from fatigue and strain by reducing the flicker to near-zero
- Viewing angles of up to 178 degrees (both horizontal and vertical) help you see the monitor clearly from a wide variety of angles
- DVI-D input, D-Sub input, and DisplayPort at the back let you connect the monitor to your computer
- USB input port, 3.5mm jack, and 2 USB output ports let you connect various devices and peripherals
- Two built-in 2W speakers give you a great audio option for your movies and music
- HDCP support lets you watch encrypted high-definition content
- VESA mountable design allows for convenient wall installation
- LG 22MB35PY-I 22 " LED Back-Lit Monitor
- Power Cord
- D-Sub Cable
- DVI-D Cable
- PC Audio Cable
- USB Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does The Job- August 5, 2021
Good quality monitor which works as expected. Very quick switch on and adjustable in all directions. The supplied USB connection did not work so had to get a HDMI adapter to connect to the supplied VGA cable. All in all highly recommended especially if available on sale.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report