LG 23.6" FHD 144Hz 1ms GTG TN LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (24GL650-B) - Black
- 23.6" LED screen features 1080p Full HD resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio, giving you a truly realistic, immersive gaming experience with exceptional clarity and detail from almost any angle
- 1ms Motion Blur Reduction and 144Hz refresh rate deliver virtually seamless action when you need it most
- AMD Radeon FreeSync technology provides optimal fluidity, reducing blur or unpleasant tearing during fast motion and intense play
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio and a 300 cd/m2 brightness rating offers a vibrant, eye-popping picture with enhanced clarity and depth
- 170-degree horizontal and 160-degree vertical viewing angles gives you room to move without sacrificing your view
- Game Mode lets you instantly optimize the monitor's settings to enhance every game
- Black Stabilizer reveals details in dark scenes
- Dynamic Action Sync delivers crisp details and smooth action
- Includes 2 x HDMI ports and 1 x DisplayPort for easy connectivity to your computer and other devices
- Power Cord
- Display Port Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good monitor once you get the settings right.- November 7, 2019
I bought this for my son's gaming PC as the final piece we needed. At first the monitor looked pretty washed out and had a green cast and we were worried, but we used the little control button on the bottom center of the monitor and we were able to get the settings to where he likes them and then we had to figure out how to get Windows to go up to 144Hz. Once that was done he said that the new monitor is much more saturated than his old Samsung and it's a way smoother experience to the point where he's having to relearn how to play because he's used to lag. I'd say that's a win. It's only losing the one point for the fact that we had to adjust the settings to get the best out of it.
Not helpful (16)Report
- Looks good, plays well but brightness seems low- December 28, 2020
Overall I’m really enjoying the monitor for warzone/Cold War & forza. Everything looks really good and runs smoothly but the one thing (personal preference) is the brightness seems to max out fairly low and messing with the black stabilizer too much makes the picture look strange. All in all I love the monitor, the crosshair setting is nice & accurate etc.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I love this monitor- October 28, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this monitor. Usually I've used the monitor attached to my all-in-one desktop iMac. While the iMac's monitor is fantastic, having a second monitor allows me to accomplish so much more. I was able to setup the LG in minutes and without incident. The stand is so innovative. It allows me to view things in both landscape and portrait mode. I find it easier to view certain websites in portrait mode while watching movies or playing games is better done, in my opinion, in landscape mode. The quality fo the picture is amazing. Fast response rate while maintaining a clear, bright and detailed image. My best purchase in 2020.