LG 23.6" FHD 144Hz 1ms GTG TN LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (24GL650-B) - Black
- 23.6" LED screen features 1080p Full HD resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio, giving you a truly realistic, immersive gaming experience with exceptional clarity and detail from almost any angle
- 1ms Motion Blur Reduction and 144Hz refresh rate deliver virtually seamless action when you need it most
- AMD Radeon FreeSync technology provides optimal fluidity, reducing blur or unpleasant tearing during fast motion and intense play
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio and a 300 cd/m2 brightness rating offers a vibrant, eye-popping picture with enhanced clarity and depth
- 170-degree horizontal and 160-degree vertical viewing angles gives you room to move without sacrificing your view
- Game Mode lets you instantly optimize the monitor's settings to enhance every game
- Black Stabilizer reveals details in dark scenes
- Dynamic Action Sync delivers crisp details and smooth action
- Includes 2 x HDMI ports and 1 x DisplayPort for easy connectivity to your computer and other devices
- Power Cord
- Display Port Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good monitor once you get the settings right.- November 7, 2019
I bought this for my son's gaming PC as the final piece we needed. At first the monitor looked pretty washed out and had a green cast and we were worried, but we used the little control button on the bottom center of the monitor and we were able to get the settings to where he likes them and then we had to figure out how to get Windows to go up to 144Hz. Once that was done he said that the new monitor is much more saturated than his old Samsung and it's a way smoother experience to the point where he's having to relearn how to play because he's used to lag. I'd say that's a win. It's only losing the one point for the fact that we had to adjust the settings to get the best out of it.
Not helpful (16)Report
- Overall excellent- April 29, 2020
Nice monitor. Response time/input lag feels great, very low. I appreciate that the monitor runs at 144hz through both HDMI & Display Port (Many monitors only support 60hz through HDMI). Overall I’d recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Great, once you get the settings right- January 15, 2020
I originally bought the Acer VG248QZ on Black Friday, but was disappointed that it didn't have G Sync or FreeSync, so I exchanged it for this LG monitor. I am very happy I did that. This monitor's colours out of the box are good, I only had to tweak a few things to my liking. I have found the best settings for me personally, for gaming are FreeSync enabled, and refresh on fast. If you choose fastest, there is a ton of blur and artifacting from just moving your mouse around. I purchased this monitor when it was $199, and I'm very happy with the price to performance. Definitely a good buy when on sale for that price
Not helpful (0)Report