LG 24" 42dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack (LDT7808BD) - Black Stainless Steel
Benefits and features
- Powerful, yet gentle TrueSteam technology eliminates the need to pre-wash your dishes before loading
- Noise level rated 42 dBA, making it virtually silent
- Foldable tines, as well as height-adjustable upper and third racks, allow plenty of loading flexibility for various-sized dishes
- 10 available wash cycles meet all your dish-cleaning needs
- Premium LED lighting conveniently illuminates your dishwasher tub for increased visibility
- Glide rail system allows the racks to slide smoothly, even with the heaviest loads
- Fingerprint and smudge-resistant finish makes it easy to keep clean with just a dry cloth
- By connecting your dishwasher to your smartphone, you can download custom cleaning cycles and use SmartDiagnosis to troubleshoot issues
- Width: 60.33cm (23.75")
- Height:85.34cm (33.6")
- Depth: 62.84cm (24.74")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 447 reviewers who responded, 389 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Some Good Feature and Required Improvements- March 15, 2021
I bought this a month back, here is what I have observed thus far. Good: 1. Very Quiet Operation 2. Cleans well 3. Smooth operation of all the trays Improvements Required 1. WiFi is enabled, however, it's only a READ, meaning you cannot control Washer using WiFi, you can only get status updates. 2. The construction of the dispenser to pour the washing liquid is very flimsy, I have provided a video of it, you have to push it really hard to close the door. Considering that this is the main door you will be using the life of the Dishwasher, a robust construction would have made it better, maybe use the same door concept used to pour the dry aid liquid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Look, Quiet and many options!- December 11, 2020
I bought the whole LG kitchen appliance set as we were lookin for the dark stainless steel and a brand with grate quality! After having other brands in my past few homes - those were eliminated off the start. LG had the best looks if all the appliances and researched each one before making a decision. The dishwasher has a great look with the control panel being on top and not seen when door is closed. I don’t know much about the decibel ratings on the noise but this is by far the quietest dishwasher we have ever owned! I have had the dishwasher for 10 months and have no issues and very Happy with all our LG kitchen appliances. Would buy again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Features- December 31, 2020
I bought this dishwasher 7 months ago. It was fabulous until the last 3 weeks. Completely adjustable to accommodate any size dishes and pans. Third rack on top is so incredibly useful for utensils. About 3 weeks ago we started getting error message nE. When I submitted a repair request to LG, they immediately scheduled service. A switch is not activating correctly and needs to be replaced. The dishwasher still works but the arms are not spraying to maximum capacity. Besides the recent switch issue, I LOVE this dishwasher. If it wasn’t for the switch issue occurring only 6 months into owning this dishwasher, I would have given this a 5 star rating.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.