LG 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (LDP6797BD) - Black Stainless
- QuadWash system uses 4 spray arms, Multi-Motion arms that rotate back and forth, and high-pressure jets to ensure dishes are cleaned from every angle
- 9 wash cycles mean you can tackle a variety of tasks, whether you need clean dishes ASAP or want to give your best china a gentle wash
- Soil (Turbidity) sensor monitors the amount of soil in the wash water to achieve an optimal clean
Designed to adapt
- The EasyRack Plus system offers a convenient racking system that can be easily adjusted to fit various dish heights, pot sizes, and more
- Dual Wash Zone gives you the freedom to wash delicate items and heavily soiled pots and pans in a single load
- SmartThinQ technology and NFC Tag On technology connects this dishwasher to your digital world via the SmartThinQ app, letting you download cycles, personalize settings, and access LG's Smart Diagnosis
The strong, silent type
- Super-quiet LoDecibel is comprised of a combination of sound-reducing material and a Slim DirectDrive Motor for a low noise output at 44dB, so it won't disturb your post-meal downtime
- Black stainless steel design with flush handle looks great with any kitchen decor
Efficient and energy saving
- Inverter DirectDrive Motor employs fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently
- ENERGY STAR qualified means this dishwasher uses water and energy efficiently so you get clean dishes with a lower energy bill
- Width: 23.75"
- Height: 33.6"
- Depth: 24.6"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1164 reviewers who responded, 986 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Top control panel- February 20, 2021
I bought this in January 2019. The top control panel where the buttons are, showed a small crack after a few months. Within 2 years, the whole panel is cracked in multiple places. Sometimes the buttons don't respond to your touch. This apparently happens on some of their units.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Work of Art- August 3, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We received our dishwasher a week ago and used it several times so far. I can honestly say visually it is a work of art for an engineered dishwasher. Much more elegant than our old one. So far we rate it very high. The positives include a stainless interior, it washes dishes and glasses extremely well, has multiple settings and cycles to help be more green, and it completely dries the dishes. A couple negative things include the fact that taller glasses don't work in the middle shelf because they hit the small top rack and the front panel shows a lot of fingerprints. These issues are minor compared to the overall quality of the machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Leaks- March 31, 2021
Only owned this one for two months. Upper left leak that has something to do with door seal. Gasket does not join up properly at corner and now told hinges may need to be replaced. On a three month old unit??No, I would not recommend this to a friend.