LG 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (LDP6797ST) - Stainless Steel
- QuadWash system uses 4 spray arms, Multi-Motion arms that rotate back and forth, and high-pressure jets to ensure dishes are cleaned from every angle
- 9 wash cycles mean you can tackle a variety of tasks, whether you need clean dishes ASAP or want to give your best china a gentle wash
- Soil (Turbidity) sensor monitors the amount of soil in the wash water to achieve an optimal clean
Designed to adapt
- The EasyRack Plus system offers a convenient racking system that can be easily adjusted to fit various dish heights, pot sizes, and more
- Dual Wash Zone gives you the freedom to wash delicate items and heavily soiled pots and pans in a single load
- SmartThinQ technology and NFC Tag On technology connects this dishwasher to your digital world via the SmartThinQ app, letting you download cycles, personalize settings, and access LG's Smart Diagnosis
The strong, silent type
- Super-quiet LoDecibel is comprised of a combination of sound-reducing material and a Slim DirectDrive Motor for a low noise output at 44dB, so it won't disturb your post-meal downtime
- Sleek stainless steel design with flush handle looks great with any kitchen decor
Efficient and energy saving
- Inverter DirectDrive Motor employs fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently
- ENERGY STAR qualified means this dishwasher uses water and energy efficiently so you get clean dishes with a lower energy bill
- Width: 23.75"
- Height: 33.6"
- Depth: 24.6"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1712 reviewers who responded, 1436 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Washes Dishes Perfectly- July 31, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Received LG Quad Wash dishwasher a week ago & love it with regard as to how it washes my dishes; the Top facing controls are easy to understand & use; now as far as the wifi feature so far that as been hit & miss it connected the first time ; however it wont connect since, so will try again & add results if any; the SmartThinq app is ok i see its open source so i guess still under development; so back to the LG Quad Wash it operates wisper quiet, so that is nice as i didnt want my apt neighbors to know i got dishwasher,,anyway its quiet effective & works great to clean dishes; will have to follow up on the Wifi connection issues as i doubt it my routers i have 4 wifi address 2 2.4ghz saying good signal on app,,so the wifi may need a boostYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Dishwasher!!- July 28, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've had this LG for about 1 week now, and I really like it. I like the half-load option so I can just clean a few dishes on half load instead of waiting on having enough for a full load. The dishwasher is VERY quiet. You really don't hear it at all unless you use the "heavy" setting, and even then, it's still very quiet. The dishwasher has tons of options for normal, heavy, light, delicate, half load, full load, high temperature, turbo etc. Installation is very easy, and leveling is very easy because there is a screw in the front to level the back. The power box is easy to get to and hook up, as is the fresh water hookup. There are many options for loading the dishwasher, tines that fold down on the bottom and middle rack. There are two special racks for wine glasses on the middle rack, which also adjusts up and down to accommodate almost any size pan, pot, bowl, serving platter etc. The silverware rack has slots to put silverware in so everything is not crowded together. The top rack also has spaces to put silverware in or serving spoons, or anything else that will fit up there. Although there is not a heated drying option we have been setting it for extra dry and everything is dry the next day. Have not used the delayed start or downloaded cycle yet as we have only had it a week now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Dishwasher that actually Washes Dishes!!- July 29, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this exactly a week ago and absolutely love it! This replaced another LG Dishwasher and for the week I have had this it has definitely been an upgrade. 1) Build quality and looks; an excellently built product as it's very sturdy and looks beautiful with modern styling which would blend in to almost any kitchen. The stainless is high quality and the racks and door feels sturdy. 2) Cleaning capability. I have used this dishwasher for a week. For the first time in a long I did not wash the dishes prior to loading the dishwasher. A good example would be the attached pics, where I made some scambled eggs and usually i would soak and rinse prior to loading the washer. All I did here was lightly clean off the pieces of food from the cooking pan prior to loading. In this case I loaded and turned on the auto cycle. The cycle took about 3 hrs compared to the approx 2 hrs it took on the LG Dishwasher this replaced. As you can see in the last pic the cooking pan came out looking sparkling clean So for the cleaning capability this dishwasher gets 5 stars. Takes a little longer than my old machine but cleans a lot better. 3) Drying; This is one of the 2 reasons why I gave the dishwasher 4 stars. After using the washer in the Auto cycle there was some water and still left over. Even in the most powerful drying cycle, the washer still left a little bit of water. This was not the case in my old dishwasher. This however was a minor issue 3) Functionality is also what sets this dishwasher apart. Plenty of pre programmed cycles to make sure your dishes are clean. And also the fact that the buttons are on a touch pad will also extend the life of the washer/ buttons because any drips would not get the buttons sticky. There is also wirelessly functionality but I did not get to connect it. This was my other area of disappointment. Reason being the smart/mobile app is only available for an Android and not for an iPhone. Hence I was not able to connect it to Wi-F and the other reason why I gave the washer 4 stars instead of 5. Hoping an iPhone app will be out soon. These however are minor issues and overall this machine does an excellent job of cleaning all dishes i'm convinced that this cleans better than my in-laws Bosch which costs a few hundred more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- We LOVE our LG appliances- September 11, 2019
We bought these 7-2-19 & we love it all, The dish washer is so quiet we forget we started it & the refrigerator has a lot of light inside & space haven't played with the oven yet just to nice out side still using the grill , Paid less then $3500 for all 3 with a 3 year warranty on everything..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Racks rusting after 2 years- December 17, 2020
2 years old and the racks are rusting out. I’ve had the previous dishwasher for 10+ years and never had an issue with the racks rusting.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.