LG 24" 46dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack (LDT5678BD) - Black Stainless Steel
Create the beautifully modern kitchen of your dreams
- Built-in dishwasher fits in beautifully with your kitchen
- Third rack creates additional versatile space to maximize the capacity of your dishwasher
- 46dB sound rating ensures whisper-quiet operation that won't disturb the peace of your home, thanks to the Inverter DirectDrive motor and the advanced self-cleaning filtration system
- Stainless steel interior stands up to wear-and-tear
- Smudge-resistant stainless steel finish easily wipes clean with a dry cloth to keep your kitchen looking pristine
Intuitive, out-of-the-way controls
- Top door controls are hidden from view when the dishwasher is closed, creating a sleek, seamless look
- QuadWash feature boasts 4 Multi-Motion spray arms instead of just 2 to tackle dirty dishes from every angle, delivering exceptional cleaning power
Pair with the rest of your smart home for ultimate convenience
- Work with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for hands-free control that pairs with the rest of your smart home
- App-enabled with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity so you can control your dishwasher directly from your smartphone or tablet
- Built-in SmartThinQ technology delivers notifications directly to your smartphone or tablet when a cycle is complete, so you never need to check on the dishes again
- Width: 60.33cm (23.75")
- Height: 85.34cm (33.6")
- Depth: 62.48cm (24.6")
- Water Hose, fittings for tube, wire Nuts, hose clamp, 7/8" UL-approved strain relief, electrical tape
Cycles and Options
- 2 x Installation Brackets
- 4 x Wood Screws
- 1 x Hose Clamp
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 742 reviewers who responded, 640 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cleans the dishes perfectly- December 24, 2019
I've had this dishwasher for one month and love it! It cleans dishes perfectly, first time; it dries the dishes far better than I expected since drying is done without a traditional heating element. Despite it's low decibel rating the operating cycle sounds are noticeable, unlike older technology dishwashers that start and make one type of sound washing until the dry cycle, this dishwasher seems to be frequently changing operation with the cycles. The only con for us is the rack and row tine spacing isn't very efficient. Its hard to keep pots, pans, and large dishes from falling over flat on the rack floor. But I still love this dishwasher!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Control panel does not work after 17 months- November 7, 2019
Very disappointed w this appliance. Only 2 of us so we use it every 3 weeks or so to ensure it runs when needed for volume of dishes after a party or so. Over 17 months we used it perhaps 20 times which equals to each wash costing us $75. We have had Kitchen Aid & GE dishwashers that never quit running and were a lot less expensive. Control panel seems to be not working. We have been through the reset ritual w the support people and it does not work. So their solution is we pay an additional $244 plus taxes for an out of warranty repair. That is nonsense. This expensive machine is hardly used and it is broken already. Not impressed.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazed!- April 1, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had this dishwasher for about a month now. I am amazed at how well it cleans! I eat oatmeal every morning at work. I bring a coffee cup to make the oatmeal in. We have no where to rinse out dishes at work. So by the end of the day, the oatmeal left on the cup is like cement. I purposely put my cup in the dishwasher without rinsing or soaking to see what would happen. It came out clean as new!! With my old dishwasher, I would have to soak the cup and scrub it before putting it in the dishwasher. The only negative I have found about this dishwasher is that the dishes are never completely dry. That is definitely something I can live with!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.