LG 27" 4K UHD 60Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (27UL550-W) - White
- 27" 4K LED screen with in-plane switching technology features 2160p Ultra HD resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio, giving you an immersive visual experience with exceptional clarity and detail from almost any angle
- 5ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate deliver virtually seamless action when you need it most
- AMD FreeSync technology provides optimal fluidity, reducing blur or unpleasant tearing during fast motion and intense play
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio, 300 cd/m2 brightness rating, and 99% coverage of the RGB colour spectrum offers a vibrantly true-to-life picture with enhanced clarity, depth, and exceptional hue accuracy
- Includes 2 x HDMI ports and 1 x DisplayPort for easy connectivity to your peripheral components, including support for industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range
- 178-degree/178-degree viewing angles gives you room to move without sacrificing your view
- Ultra-thin bezel provides a near-borderless picture so nothing distracts from your stunning visuals
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Display Port Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 55 reviewers who responded, 49 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- great viewing angle: IPS vs TN- December 7, 2020
You won't care too much about viewing angle if you're gaming. When you care a lot about viewing angle is when you use a monitor vertically. TN monitors respond faster (easy to find 1ms response even on 4K monitors). IPS monitors respond slower (4 or 5ms on 4K monitors). But IPS has 178° viewing angle, both vertically and horizontally. While TN has 160° and 170°, and that's quite unbearable if you use it vertically. This monitor is great. I use it vertically. But I can rotate it at will, so horizontal is still possible. If you work in a *very* bright environment, this is not the brightest, you might want to look for a brighter one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great price, great quality- June 12, 2019
Can't say anything bad about this monitor. It has everything what I was looking for and quality is stunning! I run or my PC on 4K with HDR. I have TV Samsung 4K with HDR as well but compare it with this monitor, TV is nothing. Monitor HDR blew my mind right of compares to TV. I heard some people saying that only Display Port runs HDR, which is not true, you only need 2.0 HDMI. Works like a charm. I also downgraded from full HD 32" to 27" but I do not miss those 5 inches because quality is worth it. (32" 4K is just so expensive now) Hopefully it will last long, only have it for few hours. But so far so good. Will keep updating in case something blow off lol
Not helpful (1)Report
- A must buy monitor- September 19, 2020
Bought from BestBuy (Toronto), had it running for a week ... and it's great. Pros - Colour is amazing (if you have a current graphics card that supports 4k) - No wobble, the 550 has a nice sturdy frame, really important feature with any speaker - size is perfect for all tasks - not too big or small Cons - Be nice to have basic speaker - No usb-c or any usb ports - would be nice if it could be a hub. - Looks OK, but not the best as an external display for older iMacs, Laptops - but worth buying as you'll be future proofed. - Would be nice if the power on/off wasn't hidden (should be on front of display) Highly recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report