LG 27" FHD 144Hz 5ms GTG IPS HDR LED G-Sync/FreeSync Gaming Monitor (27GL650F-B) - Black
- 27" screen with 1080p Full HD screen resolution (1920 x 1080) amazes you with crisp and colourful visuals for an engaging gaming experience
- 144Hz refresh rate, 5ms grey-to-grey response time, and 1ms MBR offer you seamless gameplay with dynamic and fast-paced objects
- IPS panel with 99% sRGB treats you to brilliant colours and wider angles on the battlefield
- G-Sync compatible and Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync) technology eliminates screen-tearing and stuttering, resulting in more fluid gameplay in high-resolution and fast-paced games
- HDR10 support brings out the bright and dark ranges of high dynamic range content so you get to experience punchy brightness and highlights with deeper shadows and silhouettes
- Two HDMI ports, DisplayPort 1.4, and headphone out jack enable easy connection of supported media and peripherals
- 100 x 100 VESA mounting assistance for convenient installation and viewing (wall mounts sold separately)
- Monitor Stand
- Warranty Card
- Power Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 97 reviewers who responded, 90 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- - December 4, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report
- Good Gaming Monitor- November 18, 2020
Originally purchased screen arrived with several dead pixels and display port connectivity issues. The replacement however had no issues and has been working well for the last 12 months. I would recommend using a display port cable with a longer male connector as the supplied one was to short to get a good connection with my case/graphics card set-up. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Solid gaming monitor- November 18, 2020
Pretty good monitor, lots of gaming modes to try, haven't had any issues with it so far. Tried with a mix of fps, rts and it performs well. The default brightness can be pretty high so I can't look at the monitor for long without turning it down. I do wish the screen was a little more scratch resistant though so be careful when leaning over the monitor to reach something [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)