LG 27" FHD 144Hz 5ms GTG IPS HDR LED G-Sync/FreeSync Gaming Monitor (27GL650F-B) - Black
- 27" screen with 1080p Full HD screen resolution (1920 x 1080) amazes you with crisp and colourful visuals for an engaging gaming experience
- 144Hz refresh rate, 5ms grey-to-grey response time, and 1ms MBR offer you seamless gameplay with dynamic and fast-paced objects
- IPS panel with 99% sRGB treats you to brilliant colours and wider angles on the battlefield
- G-Sync compatible and Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync) technology eliminates screen-tearing and stuttering, resulting in more fluid gameplay in high-resolution and fast-paced games
- HDR10 support brings out the bright and dark ranges of high dynamic range content so you get to experience punchy brightness and highlights with deeper shadows and silhouettes
- Two HDMI ports, DisplayPort 1.4, and headphone out jack enable easy connection of supported media and peripherals
- 100 x 100 VESA mounting assistance for convenient installation and viewing (wall mounts sold separately)
- Monitor Stand
- Warranty Card
- Power Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 166 reviewers who responded, 152 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beautiful screen and I've had no problems.- April 6, 2021
Out of the box, the colors looked horrible. But after tuning it, they looked absolutely perfect. It has the most accurate colors of any monitor or TV I have ever used. Aside from that, I have never experienced screen flickering, dead/stuck pixels, or anything like that. I've had bad experiences with other 144hz monitors by other brands, but this has not disappointed me so far. There is minimal backlight bleed and the 400nit brightness is fantastic. My only complaint is that the HDR looks absolutely horrible and makes the colors a lot worse. Otherwise, I am very satisfied with this monitor.
- Good Gaming Monitor- January 14, 2021
I bought this monitor to play my new Xbox Series X on and it meet all of my expectations. The monitor works well at 120fps with little to no problems on its end and the HDR is what I expected from it. I see not bleed in from the panel on dark screens but the colors could be a little more vibrant. The monitor was easy to put together and feels good quality, especially the stand. The monitor control nub is alright but could be better in terms of its size and sensitivity. Overall my experience with this monitor has left me with good expectations on future monitors that I may buy from LG.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is FANTASTIC!- March 23, 2021
I bought this product a month ago and it has been outstanding. The colour accuracy is brilliant, the maneuverability makes it easy to shift and tilt the screen as needed, and the no lag high refresh rate is great for gaming and productivity. I was on the edge with buying a new monitor but for someone who is a casual console gamer, the PS5 runs phenomenally on here. Overall, great price for awesome well-rounded features. However, since its an IPS display, the blacks will bleed a little white around the edges. But, it honestly is not much of a problem on most games.