LG 27" FHD 75Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (27MK600M-W) - White
- 27" LED screen with in-plane switching technology features 1080p Full HD resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio, giving you a truly realistic, immersive gaming experience with exceptional clarity and detail from almost any angle
- 5ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate deliver virtually seamless action when you need it most
- AMD Radeon FreeSync technology provides optimal fluidity, reducing blur or unpleasant tearing during fast motion and intense play
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio and a 250 cd/m2 brightness rating offers a vibrant, eye-popping picture with enhanced clarity and depth
- Includes 2 x HDMI ports and 1 x VGA port for easy connectivity to your peripheral components
- 178-degree/178-degree viewing angles gives you room to move without sacrificing your view
- On Screen Control configures essential monitor settings into a convenient window for handy access
- Reader mode protects your eyes from fatigue by reducing blue light exposure
- Ultra-thin bezel provides a near-borderless picture so nothing distracts from your stunning visuals
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 33 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- LG 27" Monitor (Black)- November 23, 2019
I spend a lot of time doing academic research over the internet - typical sources are Google Scholar and university libraries. I use two monitors because I always have several copies of Word and Excel open concurrently. When one of my 10 year old Phillip's 22" monitors died, I replaced it with the LG. My impressions in the store were that the colours were bright, the text highly readable, the price reasonable and the 'bezel' very small so as not to waste valuable desktop 'real estate'. I was so pleased with this monitor, that I went back the next day and purchased another.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Broken Monitor and Warranty Nightmare- February 16, 2021
This monitor developed a horizontal line of broken pixels within 2 months of owning it. While it is covered under warranty, it has been over a 2-month battle with LG to get it fixed (they won't consider replacing it unless they are absolutely sure they can't fix it, and even then it would be a used model I would get in replacement). Their approved repair center were unable to fix it, now it is with LG and I had to call them (multiple times) for them to be able to find my monitor because I hadn't received any updates in over 3 weeks. Don't buy LG! If you do, buy the in-store warranty with it so you don't have to deal with the manufacturer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Perfect Amateur Gaming Monitor!- April 26, 2020
Great monitor. I’m a frequent gamer but by no means a pro, this monitor does everything you need it to at a basic level. I bought it based on some research on frame rates and refresh rates etc. If you don’t know much about all that you wouldn’t be able to tell it’s better or worse than another monitor. The first downside to this monitor is the design for mounting. There’s a fixed point on the back of the monitor that protrudes outwards making it difficult to VESA mount to a wall or desk. The outlets for HDMI are also directly below the VESA mounting holes, so it’s very difficult to plug them in if you choose to mount it this way. The second downside is that it has no built-in speaker, and for $250 I would expect a bit more than that. Overall, it’s a quality monitor for the money. I would recommend if you plan on leaving it on the stand it comes with!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report