LG 29" Ultrawide FHD 75Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (29WL500-B) - Black
- 29" IPS LED screen features 1080p Full HD resolution and a 21:9 aspect ratio, giving you a truly realistic, immersive gaming experience with exceptional clarity and detail from almost any angle
- Ultra-thin bezel provides a near-borderless picture so nothing distracts from your stunning visuals
- 5ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate deliver virtually seamless action when you need it most
- AMD Radeon FreeSync technology provides optimal fluidity, reducing blur or unpleasant tearing during fast motion and intense play
- HDR 10 and 99% sRGB coverage deliver accurate colour reproduction and dazzling brightness
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio and a 250 cd/m2 brightness rating offers a vibrant, eye-popping picture with enhanced clarity and depth
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles give you room to move without sacrificing your view
- On-Screen Control and Screen Split make multi-tasking a breeze
- Game Mode lets you instantly optimize the monitor's settings to enhance every game
- Black Stabilizer reveals details in dark scenes
- Dynamic Action Sync delivers crisp details and smooth action
- Two HDMI ports for easy connectivity to your computer and other devices
- Power Cord
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 436 reviewers who responded, 400 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Value- June 19, 2020
Purchased the monitor to work from home and not disappointed. Needed more screen space than what my work laptop afforded and this monitor delivered. The 21:9 aspect ratio is perfect for anyone that needs to have multiple windows open at the same time especially Excel spreadsheets. Easy setup from laptop using the included HDMI cable. Note you may have to adjust the Display settings on your laptop to have the picture fill up the entire wide screen. Not using the monitor for gaming or watching movies but the picture looks sharp enough to handle those tasks adequately. You will be hard pressed to find another monitor at this price, quality and size.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great monitor for the price- October 7, 2020
Yesterday I purchased this monitor to replace a 32" Samsung curved screen monitor. This one is so much better. I use it for graphic design and the image quality is much better than the Samsung. Text is clearer too. It's not the 5K iMac that I would love to have - but it definitely suffices for my work needs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent Ultra Widescreen Monitor- August 28, 2019
This is the first ultra widescreen monitor I have ever bought, so I wasn't 100% sure what to truly expect from it. Let me tell you, the extra wideness of the screen was a bit weird at first, but after I got used to it, I completely love it. The overall image quality of this monitor is amazing. Such vibrant colors, razor sharp details, and of course, amazing viewing/display area. I'm not sure I can go back to non-ultra wide monitors now, since I'm being spoiled by this LG one right now. Definitely worth the money, if you're looking to upgrade to a newer, better PC monitor and/or just curious about trying out an ultra wide monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.