LG 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. 5-Element Freestanding Electric Range (LREL6321S) - Stainless Steel
- Free-standing electric range with five elements accommodates enough pots and pans for your next feast
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity can handle the biggest dishes, including large roasts and turkeys
- 3,200W dual cooktop elements heat up quickly and accommodate cookware of any size and shape
Convenience and style
- EasyClean function gets your oven sparkling clean in just three steps and ten minutes; spray with water, press the button, and wipe away leftover grime
- SmartThinQ technology lets you check on your food via the LG SmartThinQ smartphone app and works seamlessly with the Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, SideChef, and Innit
- Stainless steel finish brings a sleek, modern aesthetic to any kitchen
- Includes a spray bottle and scouring pad
- Width: 75.65cm (29.78")
- Height: 120.71cm (47.52")
- Depth: 73.5cm (28.94")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Spray Bottle
- Scouring Pad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- LREL6323S- February 4, 2021
Unit was a replacement for a 1 year old Whirlpool Range .. It has a few extra features. Have found in the first week that the stove performs very well. The elements heat up more quickly and seem to hold a steady temperature much better than the old one. The oven also seems to heat more quickly, and is working well. We like the fact that the temperature settings can be adjusted if they don't appear to be what we expect or are used to. The stove top does not smear nearly as easy and seems to clean up better. Pleased with everything so far. Many thanks to our salesperson Madonna. She was exceptional.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Just got it. It seems to work as it should.- September 5, 2020
Range and oven seem to work just fine. Nice smooth top. Large oven capacity 6.3 cu. ft. I will later come back and rate it more fairly since we just got it and have not used it as much but it seems to be a good quality product. I like LG! Although this review is entirely on the range, I would like to comment that the delivery team (2) had the worst attitude because we asked them to please protect the wood floor before they pull out the old range and refrigerator they also delivered. The range is not properly installed and I need to go to the store to request a correct installation. Worst delivery team ever.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent performing oven with some quirks- May 21, 2021
This range has performed well so far. Good - The burners get hot quickly. The strongest one can get really hot and boils water quickly. The oven takes a little time to heat up, but it works well. No issues with the oven functions. Bad - The digital controls are somewhat confusing. You have to be really close to read the small LED letters which indicate whether the oven is on and hot. My earlier oven had lights to indicate that, and you could see from across the room if the oven was on. Also, the cooktop does get dirty quickly and food can bake onto it, so it needs to be cleaned often.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.