LG 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. 5-Element Slide-In Smooth Top Electric Induction Range(LSE4616ST)-Stainless Steel
- LG's ProBake Convection technology features the heating element at the back (rather than the bottom) of the oven, so your cookies, cakes, roasts, and more are perfectly browned every time.
- Simplify dinnertime with the 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity. The extra space gives you the flexibility to cook more dishes and larger platters at the same time. Think: Thanksgiving dinner with the family.
- The stainless steel finish offers a sleek look that's sure to add a touch of modern elegance to your kitchen décor.
- LG's EasyClean feature lives up to its name. It offers super-fast oven-cleaning without strong chemical fumes or high heat. Simply spray the interior with water, press the EasyClean button, wait 10 minutes, then wipe away leftover grime.
- There’s even a traditional self-clean cycle for when the occasional deep clean is needed.
Down-to-earth design and brilliant burners
- Sick of reaching over boiling-hot pots and pans to adjust your cooktop burners? Sleek, front tilt-control knobs put power and visibility at your fingertips.
- 5 induction burners range in power from 100 to 4000 watts, giving you expansive options for every type of cooking.
- Width: 29.94"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 28.94"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 299 reviewers who responded, 261 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect for compact kitchen- December 11, 2020
I bought a house and which needed updating. Among other things, I had the kitchen fitted and bought an entire suite of LG appliances. With no option for a gas range I went with Induction and it’s working like a champ. I like the fact that the range has knobs instead of touch settings and made the best Potato Latkes I’ve ever made last night and give the heat control credit for the results. I’ve baked cookies and cakes with great results as well. I spend a great deal of time in the kitchen and am very happy with my LG Induction Range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chips on Oven Wall after 1st Easy Clean use- December 17, 2020
Oven was hardly used so I set the 'Easy Clean' to use. After the 10 min cycle, I discovered multiple chips in the oven liner in multiple places in the oven, the two walls and the oven door. Still waiting for LG Executive to remedy this defect.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Go for it !- December 20, 2020
Hurricane delta wiped out our stove , over the range venting micro & roof ... after much research we picked this stove . We wanted induction for the quick heating , WiFi remote start. Our climate is hot - induction cooking doesn’t heat up the kitchen as much as gas or electric . The stove top is easy to clean . We impressed the neighbors by heating 2 quarts of water - which one of the neighbors clocked at 40 seconds . Since were also getting a new roof we decided to vent through the roof. Naturally I needed some new induction compatible cookware . That’s my trusty teapot (I think it whistles in about 3 seconds ) . That’s my new stockpot which will make beef stew tomorrow.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Performance- April 1, 2022
This has got to be the greatest (so far) advance cooking has experienced. (So far) I was always a little skeptical about induction cooking since it was first introduced. Now that I have experienced this first hand with this range it by far exceeds any expectation I could’ve had. I can boil a couple water in just over one minute. Probably just as quick as the microwave. The cooktop barely gets warm. If you have ever stood over a range to constantly stir something to a boil and experienced the heat Standard electric range or even a gas range, it’s almost unbearable. The only thing that gets hot is the pot and its contents. The pro bake oven cooks and bakes evenly like no other other I have experienced. On top of its outstanding performance this appliance is the sharpest cleanest looking range out there. Not to mention the rebate that SMUD is offering. $750!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love induction cooking- September 18, 2021
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE my induction range. It’s better than the gas range I had in NYC and let’s not even discuss a simple electric range (doesn’t compare). I put tea kettle on and water boils in a minute. I can turn down to a low or simmer and it’s identical to gas and probably better. Electric range has no ability it’s either burn or burn. I recommend this to those that miss having a gas rangeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.