LG 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. Fan Convection 5-Element Electric Air Fry Range (LREL6323S) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Free-standing electric range with five elements accommodates enough pots and pans for your next feast
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity can handle the biggest dishes, including large roasts and turkeys
- Fan convection circulates heat evenly throughout the oven for perfectly baked foods
- Built-in air fryer allows you to cook your favourite foods to crispy perfection without excess fat
Convenience and style
- EasyClean function gets your oven sparkling clean in just three steps and ten minutes; spray with water, press the button, and wipe away leftover grime
- SmartThinQ technology lets you check on your food via the LG SmartThinQ smartphone app and works seamlessly with the Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, SideChef, and Innit
- Stainless steel finish brings a sleek, modern aesthetic to any kitchen
- Includes a spray bottle and scouring pad
- Width: 75.65cm (29.78")
- Height: 120.71cm (47.52")
- Depth: 73.5cm (28.94")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Spray Bottle
- Scouring Pad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 350 reviewers who responded, 294 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Horrible glasstop- February 16, 2021
It’s a beautiful stove with great features but the glasstop is horrible u can not cook anything with grease or oil and u have to try to be so careful not to get anything on the glass top I had the stove a week and the glasstop is showing discoloration and marks and we are so careful when we use it not to spill anything but obviously stuff is going to get on the glass when u cook the glass top looks years old after a few weeks very disappointed. I clean the glasstop after cooking every time and followed all manufacturing advise like I said it’s a nice looking stove and the oven is very nice and cooks well but the glass top is not of qualityNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent drive with most bells and whistles- December 26, 2020
This is an excellent store with great features, ultraheat beats up pans and post real quick. Air fry, convention, broil, roast are excellent features that any household can use. It works well. We use all these features, making Pizza, fries, pasta, cake, cookies, roasting chicken. No complaints. We downloaded the LG ThinQ app and love the alerts especially when using the oven, reminders on cleaning oven helps. Only issue is, cleaning the glass stove top is a pain. See pictures, no matter what we try it always leaves a stain especially on the burners. With the excellent features, LG could have added a temperature gauge on the oven door.
- Great air fryer- December 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am really enjoying using the oven for the holidays. The even baking of the convection means that the cookies come out evenly brown. The air fryer is terrific (though the air fry shelf is a seperate purchase). Now I can make "fried" fish & potatoes for more than just my husband & myself. The controls are easy to read & understand. My only problem is the stove top shows marks every time anything sets on it. The top does clean easily but I would have preferred some type of textured top that would not show the pot rings so easily. I think I should have gotten the one with the "proof" feature not only for yeast baking but keeping things warm & dehydrating.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.