LG 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Slide-In Gas Air Fry Range (LSGL6335F) - Stainless Steel
Perfectly cooked and delicious
- 30" slide-in gas range with a 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity is spacious enough to handle large casseroles and roasts
- Edge-to-edge cooktop with 5 burners delivers up to 20,000 BTUs of power for quick and efficient cooking
- LG ProBake Convection features a heating element in the back of the oven to ensure beautifully browned results
- Built-in air fryer circulates hot air at high speeds so you can cook your favourite foods to crispy perfection without the guilt
Stylish and convenient
- EasyClean function gets your oven sparkling clean in just 3 steps and ten minutes; spray with water, press the button, and wipe away leftover grime
- InstaView allows you to knock twice on the oven door to view your food without letting heat out
- SmartThinQ technology lets you check on your food via the LG SmartThinQ smartphone app and pairs seamlessly with the Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, SideChef, and Innit
- Stainless steel finish brings a sleek, modern aesthetic to any kitchen
- Width: 76.2cm (30")
- Height: 94.5cm (37.2")
- Depth: 74.4cm (29.29")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Spray Bottle
- Scouring Pad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 227 reviewers who responded, 211 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Rusting after one month- November 6, 2021
I was so disappointed after seeing rust around the gas burners with only minimal use in just one month! I was so faithful in wiping it clean after every use, but that didn’t matter. Also, I made sure to only wipe it clean with a microfiber cloth and warm water, but some spots will not come out. This is not fingerprint resistant or rust proof! Had I known this was going to happen I wouldn’t have bought it. Not worth the high price tag.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Must buy.- July 10, 2021
Awesome oven! Really cooks well. I love the air frying feature. Super classy looking.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but cheap grates and burner discs- October 10, 2021
I very much like this oven that i bought to replace my old one of another brand that broke after 12 years. Let me just say first that the only things i don't like about this are the grates and burner disc's are cheap! After one use, the burner material scraped off and the disks got splattered as they normal would in cooking buy they don't clean off and no matter what cleaner/solvent/soap I use not them they stains don't come off and a brand nee stove looks ugly and used and unclean. As for the rest the oven works great, its pretty to look at and the burners are great. But the grates and discs are cheaply made and I had my old stove 12 years and the discs always cleaned up easily. These permanently after one use. Very disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LG range- July 30, 2021
After researching the avaliable ranges extensively, we setteled on this one due to performance and price point. Interestingly, BB doesnt list the BTUs of each burner on this range but official numbers can be found on LG website after digging aroud a bit. This range has a higher BTU numbers with additional features them some of the higher priced ones. ie. The ultra heat BTU is 20k vs 18.5k, has printproof stainless steel (higher priced ones surprisingly do not). Lastly, it has child lock! While others do not. I had to dock of 1 star because of poor QC. We had a visible dent and the unit wont be replaced for atleast 2 months.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great stove!- October 22, 2021
I love ❤ my new stove, it is so easy to operate. It looks great in my kitchen! And i love to bake, my cookies come out great! I haven't tried the air fryer yet. But that's next.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.