LG 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Air Fry Range (LSEL6335D) - Black Stainless Steel
- Slide-in electric range with 5 elements accommodates enough pots and pans for your next feast
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity can handle the biggest dishes, including large roasts and turkeys
- True Convection circulates heat evenly throughout the oven for perfectly baked foods
- Built-in air fryer allows you to cook your favourite foods to crispy perfection without excess fat
- 3-in-1 element makes it easy to achieve the right level of heat for any pot or pan
Convenience and style
- EasyClean + function gets your oven sparkling clean in just 3 steps and 10 minutes; spray with water, press the button, and wipe away leftover grime
- InstaView allows you to knock twice on the oven door to view your food while cooking without letting heat out
- SmartThinQ technology lets you check on your food via the LG SmartThinQ smartphone app and works seamlessly with the Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, SideChef, and Innit
- PrintProof black stainless steel finish brings a sleek, modern aesthetic to any kitchen
- Width: 76.2cm (30")
- Height: 92.96cm (36.6")
- Depth: 74.4cm (29.29")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Spray Bottle
- Scouring Pad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 170 reviewers who responded, 146 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beautiful stove- 29 mai 2021
This item replaces my LG 4613bd, which I loved even though the “stainless black” is just a coating that if you are not super careful, scratches easily. The convection fan wore out and so we decided to continue with another LG product. This new model is aesthetically just as beautiful with better features. Already tried out the air fryer and it does a very good job. It’s awesome to have such a large basket. The knobs are still very sensitive and will turn on the stove without much effort. I would caution parents and the elderly. All and all, the stove is absolutely great. We would definitely recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LG Range- 9 juillet 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this range and just love it. It has so many features that I have always wanted. It has a built in air fryer, five elements, Convection oven, WiFi to remotely start oven. There are so many features I can’t list them all. The oven is blue inside and just beautiful. The outside is black and the handle is silver. I would recommend to anyone. Very easy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Range- 3 décembre 2021
So far I love the oven/range. It has so many different functions and I have used several of them. It heats evenly snd much quicker than my standard oven. The knobs are very sensitive and can easily be turned so be careful when leaning in toward the stove. I have turned a burner in with my abdomen reaching for something. I do wish the manual how’ve some more insight into some of the functions such as slow cooker and provided a bottom tray for the air fryer tray as it’s shape is difficult to locate locally. I do love the knobs being in the front snd no splashing against the back of the oven. It is far away enough that the wall remains clean as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Range with way too many new features- 7 janvier 2022
The front three ring & two ring burners are good & work well. Need to think about which pan/pot to use to make sure it covers whichever burner needed. The control dial for both front burners is EXTREMELY HARD to read for which "ring" you're turning on. The oven heats up quickly & have used convection oven & roast, both work well. The air fry option is ok. Need to look up almost every time what rack level is needed for whatever is being baked, broiled, roasted, etc. Stove top has to be cleaned every time you use it. The oven is almost the same way, need to wipe it out after every use. Quick clean is quick, not easy or simple.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great look, function and features!- 15 juillet 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We usually go for gas ranges but decided to give this one a try and are pleased that it’s as useful and reliable as it is beautiful. We use our range/oven daily for things like boiling water every morning for French press coffee and for making pastas, rice, and couscous, for sautéing and simmering dinners, making sheet pan meals and roasts, reverse-searing steaks, baking cookies and cakes, French fries chicken nuggets, and more. Straight away, it’s striking how sleek and beautiful the cooktop and cooktop controls are. It’s an instant upgrade to our kitchen, for sure. The construction is well done and the materials in the knobs and glass cooktop are luxurious. Boiling water using the Rapid Boil feature is dramatically fast – less than 5 minutes to bring 4 cups of water to a rapid boil. The cooktop is easy to use and great for precisely sautéing meals (it also cleans up really easily). We’ve also been pleasantly surprised at how nice and even baking is in this oven - cookies come out baked at the same rate regardless of their location on the pan or in the oven. The air fry function with the included fry pan is absolute gold for us – just follow the air frying guide in the owner’s manual for temperature, time, etc. Features that are nice to have include the Instaview – double knocking on the oven door – to turn the oven light on. Pretty fancy! The wifi is pretty cool too and we like that we can set a timer on the stove and get alerts on our smart phones when the timer is done. We’re really happy with the range and find it to be a really beautiful and useful appliance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.