LG 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (LSE4611BD) - Black Stainless
- Electric range delivers even and consistent heat to the cooktop elements and oven interior, so you can cook and bake with precision
- Large 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity with 2 racks and 7 rack positions provides lots and lots of space to cook several dishes at once
- The premium slide-in design allows the range to fit nicely between your cabinets. The black stainless finish brings a sleek, modern look to your kitchen.
- Main heating element is positioned at the back of the oven interior, similar to professional ranges, to ensure optimal heat distribution
- LG ProBake Convection ensures even cooking results on every rack, every time -- so it doesn't matter where dishes are placed in the oven
- LG EasyClean function makes cleaning the oven interior fast and easy in 3 steps: spray the oven interior with water, turn on EasyClean, and 10 minutes later wipe away grime
- Front-mounted and angled dials put the oven and cooktop controls front and centre; no more reaching over bubbling pots and pans
- 5 radiant elements with 3200W of power offer fast boiling and have a smooth, easy-to-clean surface that brings a sleek, modern look to your kitchen
- Width: 29.94"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 28.94"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Slide-In Electric Range
- Warranty Card
- Easy Clean Spray Bottle and Cloth
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 211 reviewers who responded, 185 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Looks great but hot air vents into kitchen- May 18, 2021
I bought two ranges this year, one for my main residence (in Wisconsin) and one for my second home in Arizona. This range replaced an older range from brand "K" that vented hot air into my Wisconsin kitchen. I got used to using my old range only during the cold months of the year because it heated up my kitchen so badly. I was really looking to find a range that didn't do this. Unfortunately, this range isn't it. The fan runs long after I turn off the range and emits hot air into the kitchen. The range I bought for my Arizona kitchen ("S" brand) is perfect and doesn't heat up my kitchen this way. I wish I had bought two of the "S" ranges.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- I like it.- November 12, 2019
I went to the store to buy another brand but ended up with an LG. I really enjoy the large oven (and the pretty blue oven color). Both the oven and the burners heat up fairly quickly and seem to be accurate. The only thing I don't care for is the oven timer. I will need to look at the owner's manual again to see if I missed something but if holding my finger down on the button to set it for 60 minutes or more is the only way to set it for long times I just don't care to do it. I can punch the timer in on my microwave so much quicker and that's what I've been doing. My LG can email me what I'm doing wrong. Otherwise, I like it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek- March 3, 2021
We've had this stove for about 3 weeks. I have always had a glass top stove--this one seems to scratch much more easily than my GE and my Kenmore!! I'm concerned about that--I use only flat bottom stainless steel cookware, so I can not figure out the scratches. I only clean with glass top cleaner and damp paper towel or soft cloth. I also am concerned that knobs come on so easily from slightest bump. Luckily we don't have young children! It is also difficult to clean between the knobs on a daily basis because they are so close together. I have to get dish cloth between the knobs to clean splatters. I do love the oven.