LG 31.5" 4K UHD 60Hz 4ms GTG VA HDR LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (32UN500-W) - Black
- 31.5" LED display with 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160 native resolution at a 16:9 aspect ratio) gives you an other worldly gaming experience with accurate colours and easy image reproduction
- 4ms grey-to-grey (GTG) response time offers smooth gameplay and reduced screen tears
- VA panel technology with 60Hz refresh rate results in impressive colour production, higher maximum brightness, and better viewing angles
- AMD FreeSync technology lets you experience seamless, free-flowing movement throughout high-resolution, fast-paced games by virtually eliminating screen tearing and stuttering
- Dynamic Action Sync puts you at the heart of real-time gaming with quick responses to actions and opponents with reduced input lag
- Black Stabilizer allows you to detect and take down rivals in the darkest areas
- HDR10 support brings out the bright and dark ranges of high dynamic range content so you get to experience punchy brightness and highlights with deeper shadows and silhouettes
- Two HDMI ports, DisplayPort 1.4, and headphone out jack enable easy connection of supported media and peripherals
- Built-in MaxxAudio stereo speakers with 5W of output pump out some serious sound
- 100 x 100 VESA mounting assistance for convenient installation and viewing (wall mounts sold separately)
- Monitor Stand
- Warranty Card
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 32 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good monitor- March 5, 2021
A very decent picture, in HD and 4K. Ok sound. As others have noted, there is no DisplayPort cable included, despite the web page saying that there is. The stand is sturdy enough, and does tilt, but doesn't adjust vertically or laterally -- fair enough at this price point. The bottom edge of the monitor sits 3.5-inches above the desktop. Overall, it seems a good monitor for the price. (My only complaint is that BB shipped by Canada Post, who did not deliver the monitor, but instead dropped it at the local post office and left me a claim card to go get it myself. A minor inconvenience, but not exactly my idea of "free delivery.")Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nothing short of spectacular- December 15, 2020
I wasn't too sure what to expect with this monitor but the Black Friday price made me willing to find out. I went from a 27" 1080p setup to this and my mind was blown immediately even on the Windows sign in screen. The colours are astoundingly vivid & unlike most monitors this size it's very bright which is essential for me and was a huge factor in buying one. It's still not quite bright enough to really display HDR properly in my opinion but I have not yet encountered a monitor under $1200 that can do this. I intended to calibrate it but there was no need. Out of the box it laid waste to every other computer monitor I've ever seen which includes some that are a lot pricier than this. Feed it a true 4k signal and prepare to have your mind boggled. I sit 2 feet away from it so it's an extremely immersive experience. Flight Simulator 2020 on this must be experienced to be appreciated. I've had many monitors but this is the first LG. It certainly won't be the last assuming it holds up well. I expect to have this for many happy years and if you're looking for mouth watering picture quality you should get one too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Please Read!- January 4, 2021
the quality of the monitor is awesome the look is great, best of all the performance and the colours are easy to the eye, comparing to all tvs and monitors have. it really shines easy on my eyes, im so happy with it thats all you need to know about the monitor....BUT!(⊙_⊙;) the stand is terrible not good and ill tell you why! its flimsy plasticy, a little desk movement the monitor starts to dance... also it wont stay horisontal, it appears it wants to swivel to the left and wont stay right, because the clickable mount is not flush with the inner housing on the back of monitor.. so consider getting an after market stand, or you can live what you have, i dont want to bother with return or warranty... but its up to you!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report