LG 31.5" 4K UHD 60Hz 4ms GTG VA HDR LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (32UN500-W) - Black
- 31.5" LED display with 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160 native resolution at a 16:9 aspect ratio) gives you an other worldly gaming experience with accurate colours and easy image reproduction
- 4ms grey-to-grey (GTG) response time offers smooth gameplay and reduced screen tears
- VA panel technology with 60Hz refresh rate results in impressive colour production, higher maximum brightness, and better viewing angles
- AMD FreeSync technology lets you experience seamless, free-flowing movement throughout high-resolution, fast-paced games by virtually eliminating screen tearing and stuttering
- Dynamic Action Sync puts you at the heart of real-time gaming with quick responses to actions and opponents with reduced input lag
- Black Stabilizer allows you to detect and take down rivals in the darkest areas
- HDR10 support brings out the bright and dark ranges of high dynamic range content so you get to experience punchy brightness and highlights with deeper shadows and silhouettes
- Two HDMI ports, DisplayPort 1.4, and headphone out jack enable easy connection of supported media and peripherals
- Built-in MaxxAudio stereo speakers with 5W of output pump out some serious sound
- 100 x 100 VESA mounting assistance for convenient installation and viewing (wall mounts sold separately)
- Monitor Stand
- Warranty Card
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
Of the 151 reviewers who responded, 124 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good monitor- March 5, 2021
A very decent picture, in HD and 4K. Ok sound. As others have noted, there is no DisplayPort cable included, despite the web page saying that there is. The stand is sturdy enough, and does tilt, but doesn't adjust vertically or laterally -- fair enough at this price point. The bottom edge of the monitor sits 3.5-inches above the desktop. Overall, it seems a good monitor for the price. (My only complaint is that BB shipped by Canada Post, who did not deliver the monitor, but instead dropped it at the local post office and left me a claim card to go get it myself. A minor inconvenience, but not exactly my idea of "free delivery.")Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- LG delivers a quality display- December 7, 2021
I use this monitor with a LG 4k Blu-ray Player for watching movies. I got rid of my cable bill and this supplements that nicely. It displays crisp colors and images with no fuzzy or blurry delays or spots. I have not played YouTube videos or video games on it, but it does handle moving images very well. 32 inches is the right size for one person to watch or a whole family. Any larger or smaller and it may not be a satisfactory viewing experience. The speakers are good but I would recommend using headphones, such as Sennheiser HD560S (my personal favorite), to have an isolated listening experience as well. Despite the lower price, this monitor from LG delivers a quality display worth much more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monitor Review- December 11, 2021
Upgraded the computer and graphics card some time back so thought it was time to take advantage of the 4K output of the card. Always have had good luck with LG products and so far I am loving the display on this monitor. I don't do gaming, so can't attest to it's performance there, but do lots of 3d CGI work and very pleased with the display. Only complaint is every time I turn it on or switch software I get a little box right in the center of the screen telling I can dismiss it or tell it not to display again but I can't click on the box! It's like a phantom box that the mouse cursor can't see, but it clears in about 30 seconds or so.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent monitor Nice price.- May 27, 2021
Nice monitor for a VA panel. I would've loved it if the stand was able to adjust, which I assumed that it was able to due to the $500 version was able to adjust. Very disappointed in the stand of monitor. Haven't been able to test it out as much but I am glad that at this price point that it has a pretty decent built in speaker which is a plus. Although when I view certain videos the color contrast isn't as good, kind of blurry, doesn't bother me as much because I'm using this for school/work. I'm not sure which stands I am able to use with this besides vesa mount, which I do not like because it damages the wall. Also used this with a Mac.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing short of spectacular- December 15, 2020
I wasn't too sure what to expect with this monitor but the Black Friday price made me willing to find out. I went from a 27" 1080p setup to this and my mind was blown immediately even on the Windows sign in screen. The colours are astoundingly vivid & unlike most monitors this size it's very bright which is essential for me and was a huge factor in buying one. It's still not quite bright enough to really display HDR properly in my opinion but I have not yet encountered a monitor under $1200 that can do this. I intended to calibrate it but there was no need. Out of the box it laid waste to every other computer monitor I've ever seen which includes some that are a lot pricier than this. Feed it a true 4k signal and prepare to have your mind boggled. I sit 2 feet away from it so it's an extremely immersive experience. Flight Simulator 2020 on this must be experienced to be appreciated. I've had many monitors but this is the first LG. It certainly won't be the last assuming it holds up well. I expect to have this for many happy years and if you're looking for mouth watering picture quality you should get one too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report