LG 33" 19 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator (LRMNC1803S) - Stainless Steel
Transform your kitchen into the space of your dreams
- Counter depth design sits flush with your kitchen counters, creating a seamless, custom-built look
- Freestanding bottom-freezer fridge lets you arrange this fridge wherever you like to make the most of your kitchen space
- Protective finish resists smudges and fingerprints to keep your kitchen looking pristine with less work--just polish with a dry cloth to bring the stainless steel back to its original lustre
Save money and waste less food
- Door Cooling+ technology utilizes separate air outlets for the door bins to make sure everything in your fridge stays perfectly cool
- French door refrigerator features 4 doors to help improve your food management and storage, helping you to optimize your food usage to reduce waste
- Linear compressor motor delivers an exceptionally efficient and quiet performance
- Energy Star rating ensures that your fridge uses less energy for lower bills
- Width: 83.5cm (32.87")
- Height: 174.31cm (68.63")
- Depth: 60.96cm (24")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Installation Parts
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ok fridge - Not durable- September 10, 2021
I’ve had this fridge for about a year, and I would say it’s ok. Definitely not worth the price. The SS finish is very thin and not at all durable. It scratches / dents very easily. The fridge also leans back slightly, making it look odd in cabinetry. Would not purchase again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- My Fridge buzzing- June 17, 2021
I've tried everything to stop this buzzing, I'm about to throw this out the door, it's very irritating. I will contact Best Buy to see if I can return, I purchased this basically from reviews that are posted, and of course, I get the lemon.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Uneven cooling- October 11, 2021
Pros: looks nice. Cons: Stopped working after 4 days technician replaced freezer fan. Food freezes in crispers we had to put a couple layers of insulation in drawers to help. If you don't mind getting brain freeze drinking products that sit in bottom shelves in doors then this fridge is for you. Products on the top shelves are barely cool, we don't put dairy products on top shelf as they have gone bad before expiration date. My husband had to turn up freezer setting so it wouldn't freeze food in crispers. We left factory setting in fridge at 37. Not happy AT ALL with this fridge!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.