LG 33" 24.5 Cu. Ft French Door Refrigerator with Water & Ice Dispenser (LRFXS2503S) -Stainless Steel
- Freestanding 3-door fridge offers a 16.3 cu. ft. capacity to store enough food for the whole family
- Slim SpacePlus Ice System provides maximizes internal spaces and provides more usable space to store more food
- Linear Compressor provides a smart cooling system to keep your food fresher, longer
- Door Cooling+ separate cold air outlets for the door bins make sure even food near the doors stays evenly cool
- SmartPull handle design allows you to easily open the freezer door with just a finger
- Smudge-resistant stainless steel prevents messy fingerprints and smudges
- Overall dimensions: Width: 83.19cm (32.75"); height: 174.31cm (68.63"); depth: 73.66cm (29")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Installation Parts
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 276 reviewers who responded, 244 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this fridge- March 13, 2021
Received this fridge early December, 2020. It’s been three months and super happy with it. It replaced a very similar LG model that was 13 years old and still running (except the water line cracked so no ice maker) Yes it makes a few clunking and buzzing sounds once in a while, but all newer fridges do, and it’s not bothersome at all. Absolutely love the layout, ice maker, water dispenser, crushed ice, lighting, keeps food and beverages very cold. As long as it stands the test of time I will be the happiest customer ever.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a Difference this Fridge is?- July 12, 2020
For a start this fridge is so much spacious and it dwarfs my older one. I can store much more and still have room left. The bottom freezer is as big as my old stand alone garage freezer . Now I have more extra space for long term storage. Its just perfect during this covid times. The LED lights are energy savers and give better vision. The WIFI gives you that control at home and away from. The fridge is very quiet and you can now take a nap without the noise from the older fridge..lol.. You will will need to get an extra kit to install the waterline if you dont have an existing one. So good so far with this high tech refrigerator .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for size needs- January 2, 2021
This is a good refrigerator, but we chose it because we had to have a width of less than 34 inches. It was one of the few with three doors and an ice maker that was large enough. I love the feature that dings if the door is open, and the water/ice in the door is nice. You do have to hold the cup right under the ice dispenser, or it will make a mess, but it is not the problem other people have said. My only complaint is the price is higher than some other larger, wider models, and I feel it is priced higher because there are basically very few options for this specific size. Otherwise, it has performed well and I don’t wave reservations recommending it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.