LG 33" 25.1 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Ice Dispenser (LRFCS2503S) - Stainless Steel
Cleverly designed for ease-of-use
- 25.1 cu. ft. French-door refrigerator makes it easy to access all your food
- Bottom freezer design brings your most-used frozen foods within reach
- Pull-out doors are simple to use
- Free-standing installation lets you place it anywhere in your kitchen that you desire
Fresh food for the whole family
- Smart Cooling with 6 temperature sensors keeps conditions in your fridge just right for fresher food
- Door Cooling+ system delivers cold air directly to door contents to keep them optimally cool
- Linear compressor delivers consistent cold air for reliable performance
- Two humidity-controlled crispers help your produce stay crisp and lively
- Two full shelves have plenty of space for bottles, cartons, and more
- Glide N' Serve pantry drawer allows quick access to frequently-eaten foods
- Ice maker inside the freezer automatically makes ice out of filtered water
- Smudge-resistant design keeps your refrigerator looking great
Smart, efficient functionality
- SmartDiagnosis system keeps an eye on your fridge's conditions 24/7 and you can troubleshoot issues through the LG SmartDiagnosis app on your smartphone
- Energy Star certified for efficient, money-saving operation
- Width: 83.19cm (32.75")
- Height: 174.31cm (68.63")
- Depth: 73.66cm (29")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Installation Parts
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 78 reviewers who responded, 70 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great room refrigerator- July 24, 2020
Had to purchase a new refrigerator because the compressor went out on my old one. It cost over $900 for a replacement part. I had to have a unit 33 inches wide. The new LG unit is a little higher and deeper. I just love the shelves that go strait across vs the adjustable shelves that I previously had. You can fit so much more. Also the shelves on the door are deeper so it also holds much more stuff. It has a drawer below the vegetable crisper draws to hold cheese and lunch meats. The freezer is big enough. Has an ice maker. This unit is far superior to my old unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Refrigerator keeps things cold- September 5, 2020
Had the fridge for about a month now, and it's working fine, which is pretty much what one should expect from a new product. Nice and quiet compared to my previous Kenmore. It has more storage capacity than my old fridge, so that is a plus for me. I was a little concerned about the shelf adjustments, but it turned out good, with enough height on the bottom shelf for gallon containers plus plenty of space in the door shelves. Not too many 33" Wide refrigerators to choose from.... looks like a winner so far. Check back with me when my extended warranty runs out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great roomy fridge!- January 19, 2021
We previously purchased an LG dishwasher and LG apartment-sized fridge (from Best Buy) and have had no problems with either of those. So we were confident choosing an LG fridge for our main kitchen. We wanted a 33" fridge that had an internal ice-maker but no in-door ice/water dispenser which really narrowed down our available choices. This LG fridge is great! The doors have plenty of space and the contiguous, wide shelves are great for storing large items. The bottom freezer is quiet large, but the ice tray does take up a lot of room. I'm not complaining because we use a lot of ice! I'm not sure why some reviewers complained about the lighting being insufficient. Perhaps they are cramming too much stuff inside which obscures the light? The stainless steel finish really does repel fingerprints and stains! Very easy to clean with just a damp cloth. The fridge runs very quietly and the only time I notice any noise is when ice is being dumped into the tray by the ice maker. If I had to make one complaint it's that LG didn't put the "easy open" freezer handle on this unit which doesn't make sense because it's available on both cheaper and more expensive models... just not this particular model. Not sure why they decided to cheap out on this simple feature. Once minor annoyance is that wine bottles do not fit on the door shelves because they aren't tall enough. Overall, a great fridge. We love it and would recommend it if you're looking for a 33".Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report